Mutated Grey Mouse
|Mutated Grey Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Lab Experiments|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
Radioactive Blue Cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The gullible grey mice of Gnawnia seem to lack the basic judgment to distinguish cheese from radioactive byproducts. The resulting mutation has created a mouse starving for whatever glowing bait it can get its hands on. Get it?! HANDS? LOL!|
|Mouse ID#: 134|
Cheese and Charm Preference
In the Acolyte Realm and Forbidden Grove locations, the Mutated Grey Mouse is attracted only to Radioactive Blue Cheese.
In the Bazaar location, the Mutated Grey Mouse is attracted to Standard Cheese and Gilded Cheese.
In the Laboratory location, the Mutated Grey Mouse is attracted to Radioactive Blue Cheese, Rancid Radioactive Blue Cheese and Magical Rancid Radioactive Blue Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Mutated Grey Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Mutated Grey Mouse is weak to all Power Types (except Parental). However, in the Forbidden Grove, and Acolyte Realm locations Shadow or Arcane weapons will be effective against a larger group of the available mice.
It is recommended that Hunters use a trap that will be effective against the main mouse population in their hunting location.
Hunters can encounter the Mutated Grey Mouse in the following locations:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Mutated Grey Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- 19 June 2008: The Mutated Grey Mouse is released.
- 25 June 2013: The Mutated Grey Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Mutated Grey Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 9 September 2014: The Amplified Grey Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Mutated Grey Mouse.
- 17 October 2018: The Mutated Grey Mouse changed mouse groups from Indigenous Mice to Lab Experiments and also was removed from the Mousoleum. It is also no longer attracted to Standard Cheese in Laboratory.