(Redirected from Pebble)
|Mouse Group: Mountain Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Thoughtful thieves to the last, Pebble Mice have the innate ability to determine the weight of things. They spend most of their time on the vast mountainside, looking for pebbles of just the right size, shape, and weight. When they encounter a trap, they very carefully use these pebbles to replace the cheese, which fools the trap into thinking that the cheese is still there. Obviously, this tactic garners mixed results, depending on the sophistication of the trap.|
|Mouse ID#: 234|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Pebble Mouse is attracted only to SUPER|brie+.
No Charms are required to attract the Pebble Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Pebble Mouse only in the Mountain location.
The Pebble Mouse is not known to drop any loot.
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Pebble Mouse was introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 19 April 2011: The Pebble Mouse began dropping the Scalloped Pink Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Pebble Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Pebble Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 17 October 2018: The Pebble Mouse changed mouse groups from Indigenous Mice to Mountain Mice.