- "Realm Ripper" redirects here. For other uses, see Realm Ripper Charm.
|Mouse Group: The Forgotten Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Arcane||Other Requirements:||None|
|Locations:||Forbidden Grove||Loot:||Ancient Relic|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Seldom seen, but often felt as a buzz in the air or the smell of ozone, Realm Ripper mice bounce between dimensions at will, revelers in time and space. Because they are free to inhabit any time period and dimension, Realm Rippers seldom form any permanent allegiances, but the Acolyte Mouse has managed to bribe a number of them to ferry his minions in and out of his prison in the Acolyte Realm.|
|Mouse ID#: 279|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Realm Ripper is attracted to Ancient and Radioactive Blue cheese, but other cheeses such as White Cheddar and Brie can also be used to attract the Realm Ripper. Runic, on the other hand, is not recommended, as it very rarely attracts any mice at all in the Forbidden Grove, even when it is closed.
No Charms are required to attract the Realm Ripper while the Forbidden Grove is closed, however the Realm Ripper mouse can still be attracted while the Forbidden Grove is open, by arming the Realm Ripper Charm; however, the charm only adds Realm Ripper to the existing population attracted by the current cheese.
Capturing a Realm Ripper will cause hunters to be transported from the Forbidden Grove to the Acolyte Realm, and is the only way of reaching the Acolyte Realm, as it can never be traveled to normally.
- While the Forbidden Grove is Closed, the Realm Ripper can be encountered normally.
- While the Forbidden Grove is Open, the Realm Ripper can only be encountered if a Realm Ripper Charm is armed.
- The Realm Ripper drops the Realm Ripper Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- Realm Ripper mice were released on 21 September 2010 when the opening and closing of the gates to the Acolyte Realm became stabilized.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Divine Orb as loot.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Realm Ripper mice began dropping a bonus Realm Ripper Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- On 23 August 2011 they began to drop Warp Nail as loot when working a Zurreal Trap Research assignment from the Crystal Library.
- Realm Ripper mice began dropping Ancient Relic as loot on 29 August 2012.
- On 31 May 2017, the Realm Ripper Charm was introduced, making it possible to catch a Realm Ripper without waiting for the Forbidden Grove to close.