|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
Packet of Flour
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|A hybrid of the common brown and white species of mouse, the Scruffy mouse is the black sheep of the indigenous family because of its stubborn refusal to observe good grooming practices. Rather than co-operate with other mice, the Scruffy uses its sheepdog-like appearance to its advantage, traveling behind packs of stray mutts in order to use their keen noses to find new sources of food.|
|Mouse ID#: 236|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Scruffy Mouse is attracted only to Standard Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Scruffy Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Scruffy Mouse in the following locations:
The Scruffy Mouse drops the following loot:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Scruffy Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Scruffy Mouse was introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 25 January 2011: The Scruffy Mouse began to drop Flawed Orb as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Scruffy Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Scruffy Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Scruffy Mouse began dropping Packets of Flour at the Windmill.