|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
Great Gnarled Tree
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Wiggler mice seem almost incapable of resisting bait. Their never ending hunger makes them an easy target for any MouseHunter.|
|Mouse ID#: 220|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Wiggler Mouse is attracted only to Standard Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Wiggler Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Wiggler Mouse is not known to drop any loot.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Wiggler Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Wiggler Mouse drops the Whisker Woods Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 31 March 2009: The Wiggler Mouse was released with the introduction of the Calm Clearing.
- 14 April 2011: The Wiggler Mouse began dropping a bonus Whisker Woods Egg as loot as part of the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- 25 June 2013: The Wiggler Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- Previously the Wiggler Mouse was also found at the Lagoon.