Captain Croissant Mouse
|Captain Croissant Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Windmill||Loot:||Packet of Flour|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|She loves bread. That's really all you need to know. Not much else is really known about her, in fact! Is she MADE of bread? Is she inside of a gigantic robotic-like suit comprised of baked goods?|
We do know she is a mouse of some kind and, being a mouse, she also loves cheese. So, naturally, Grilled Cheese would drive this mouse WILD. Cheese AND bread? TOGETHER?!
Collect Packets of Flour in the Windmill to create Grilled Cheese and free the Windmill from her breaded tyranny!
The Captain Croissant Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Grilled Cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
A single piece of Grilled Cheese can be purchased at the Windmill Cheese Shoppe for 10 Packets of Flour. Hunters may only carry 15 Packets of Flour at any one time. Packets of Flour are more likely to be dropped after a Hunter has been active in the Windmill. The mobile app tracks the current Windmill speed.
All power types are of normal effectiveness against the Captain Croissant Mouse.
History and Trivia
- 2 September 2014: The Captain Croissant Mouse was released.
- Upon catching the Captain Croissant Mouse for the first time, the following message is left in the Hunter's Journal:
- Having caught the Captain Croissant Mouse, the gears, cogs, and sails of the Windmill are finally clear of all the mice clogging them up.
- The Windmill is now operating at full capacity!
- I can return to the Windmill whenever I need to fill up on some Grilled Cheese!