|Mouse Group: Gauntlet Gladiators (Tier Four: Bard Mice)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||Gauntlet Cheese Tier 4||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||King's Gauntlet: Tier 4||Loot:||Gauntlet Potion Tier 5|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The Cowbell Mouse floods the area around it with the transcendent sound of its chosen instrument. . . clunk-clunk, clunk-clunk. After all, very few songs incorporate the cowbell to its greatest potential, and even those songs could use a little more. To this end, the Cowbell Mouse wanders around, exploring his ‘studio space’ and doing funny little hip movements while he clunks as loudly as possible. These mice will often dance right into traps, distracted by their own noise.|
|Mouse ID#: 43|
The Cowbell Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Gauntlet Cheese Tier 4, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
- The Cowbell Mouse drops the Gauntlet Bard Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- The Cowbell Mouse's appearance and description reference a Saturday Night Live sketch.
- 8 June 2010: The Cowbell Mouse was released with the introduction of the King's Gauntlet as part of the MouseHunt v3.0 update.
- 29 June 2010: The King granted permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 4, allowing Hunters to access the Cowbell Mouse.
- 14 April 2011: The Cowbell Mouse began dropping a bonus Gauntlet Bard Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2011.