Folklore Companion Vol. 2
|Folklore Companion Vol. 2|
|Category: Adventuring Items|
|Max Number of Hunters:||1|
|Number of Loot:||2|
|Rank to Acquire:||Archduke|
|Rank to Join:||N.A.|
|Reward Chest:||Fantastical Folkloric Treasure Chest Vol. 2|
|Scroll Case Info|
|Scroll Case:||Folklore Companion Vol. 2|
|Scroll Case Source:||Fantastical Folkloric Treasure Chest Vol. 1|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This is the second volume in the Folklore Companion series that leads towards the true source of the folktale magic of the Tale of the Bountiful Beanstalk.
Open this bizarre but friendly-looking book and you'll embark upon the next step of this extraordinary scavenger hunt. The riddles are tougher in this volume and your unusual trap setups will likely need to get even more unusual and more specific! Remember that this book will whisper helpful hints when you're on the right track so be sure to check your journal often.
Warning: The magic that powers this book and its scavenger hunt will end on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 3:00pm UTC so make sure to solve it before then!
Items Found in a Fantastical Folkloric Treasure Chest Vol. 2
Fantastical Folkloric Treasure Chest Vol. 2 is awarded to Hunters who have completed the Folklore Companion Vol. 2.
Hunters will receive the following items in each Fantastical Folkloric Treasure Chest Vol. 2:
|Folklore Companion Vol. 3||1|
Loot Found on a Folklore Companion Vol. 2
Each Folklore Companion Vol. 2 contains 2 loot:
- Loot: Lavish Lapis Bean
- Loot: Royal Ruby Bean
- Clue: Bring ordinance to an excess of opulence.
- Obtain Method: Use Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake, any Wealth charm, any Law trap, the Adorned Empyrean Jewel base or any Jade base, in a Treasury hallway in the Labyrinth or a Treasury district in Zokor to loot the Royal Ruby Bean.
- Mouse: Madame d'Ormouse
- Mouse Loot: 10 Royal Ruby Bean, 10 Rainbow Charm
History and Trivia
- 25 April 2023: Folklore Companion Vol. 2 and Fantastical Folkloric Treasure Chest Vol. 2 were released as part of the Bountiful Beanstalk pre-release event.
- During the pre-release event, Hunters were given clues in the Hunter's Journal for looting the items:
- You're in the right X to find the Y.
- You've got the right X to find the Y.
- You've got one of the right possible X to find the Y.