- "Frozen" redirects here. For other uses, see Frozen (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Mountain Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Physical, Shadow, Tactical,
Arcane, Forgotten, Hydro or Law
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This mouse thought that its lucky day had finally come around when it saw a giant wedge of cheese floating on the surface of a freezing lake, but unfortunately, that's where the Frozen Mouse's luck ended. Because it's surrounded in a shield of solid ice, the other mice give it all the dirtiest jobs to do. The Frozen Mouse's latest job is to sit on traps and catch the mechanisms as they spring, which makes it wish for the season of spring all the more.|
|Mouse ID#: 79|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Frozen Mouse is attracted only to Standard Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Frozen Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Draconic, Parental and Rift
Hunters can encounter the Frozen Mouse in the Mountain location.
The Frozen Mouse is not known to drop any loot.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Frozen Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- The image of the Frozen Mouse trapped in a block of ice reaching for cheese is a parody of a scene from the film Ice Age, where the character Scrat is shown trapped in a block of ice reaching for an acorn.
- 22 December 2009: The Frozen Mouse was released as part of The Great Winter Hunt '09
- 24 December 2009: The Frozen Mouse appeared in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
- 5 January 2010: The Frozen Mouse was introduced in the Mountain.
- 19 April 2011: The Frozen Mouse began dropping the Antique Scalloped Pink Egg as loot in the Mountain as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Frozen Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Frozen Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 17 October 2018: The Frozen Mouse changed mouse groups from Indigenous Mice to Mountain Mice.