Difference between revisions of "Trap Setup Options for the Catacombs"
m (Add shading to table)
m (Fix typo)
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
! Rare Physical
! Rare Physical
! Rare Forgotten
! Rare Forgotten
Revision as of 16:43, 16 May 2009
- How powerful the trap combination is
- What the effectiveness of the trap is, which is determined by the type of mice available the location
- How lucky the trap combination is
- In combination with the type of bait that the hunter is using, how well the setup attracts mice
- What impact the setup has on the Stale Cheese effect
- What your current goal is:
- If you are interested in profit you may be willing to attract fewer mice and catch fewer mice so long as you are earning gold the fastest. This depends on the cost of your cheese.
- If you are interested in points you want to be catching the most mice possible and not care which particular mice are involved
- If you are looking for loot, you want the setup that catches the mice that drop loot the best.
- If you are looking for Keeper's Candle, or the Front Cover of Plankrun's Journal, you want the setup that catches the Keeper Mouse best.
- If you are looking for Scrap Metal, you want the setup that catches the Scavenger Mouse the best.
- If you are looking for Coal, you want the setup that catches the Keeper Mouse, and Scavenger Mouse the best.
- If you are looking for Ancient Cheese Curd Potion, or Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potion, you want the setup that catches the Keeper Mouse, Keeper's Assistant, and Scavenger Mouse the best.
- If you are looking for the Monster Mouse, or Bat Mouse to complete your collection, you want the setup that catches rare physical mice the best.
- If you are looking for the Lycan Mouse, or Ravenous Zombie Mouse to complete your collection, you want the setup that catches rare shadow mice the best.
- If you are looking for the Golem Mouse to complete your collection, you want the setup that catches rare forgotten mice the best.
Excluding mice that are rarely encountered, Catacombs mice include 7 forgotten, 3 physical, and 5 shadow mice. This is a rough guideline on which setup is best suited for a particular goal. The best choice for a particular goal is given a ranking of 1.
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases and bait. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Trap||Base||Cheese||Power||Luck||Cheese Effect||Attraction||Points||Gold||Loot||Rare Physical||Rare Shadow||Rare Forgotten|
|Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery||Explosive Base||Ancient||4,797||18||Ultimately Stale||2||1||2||1||NA||1||1|
|Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||4,797||18||Ultimately Stale||6||2||1||2||1||2||2|
|Obelisk of Incineration||Explosive Base||Ancient||2,818||1||Ultimately Stale||2||3||5||3||NA||4||3|
|Obelisk of Incineration||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||2,818||1||Ultimately Stale||6||5||3||5||2||6||5|
|Obelisk of Slumber||Explosive Base||Ancient||2,520||0||Very Fresh||1||4||6||4||NA||5||4|
|Obelisk of Slumber||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||2,520||0||Very Fresh||5||6||4||6||2||6||6|
|Bottomless Grave||Explosive Base||Ancient||1,890||5||Stale||2||7||7||7||NA||2||7|
- MouseHunt Analytics Comparison: Obelisk of Slumber vs Obelisk of Incineration
- MouseHunt Analytics Trap Setup Comparisons for the Catacombs
- MouseHunt Analytics Catch Rates Estimates