Difference between revisions of "Trap Setup Options for the Meadow"
m (Add link to MouseHunt Analytics Catch Rates Estimates)
|Line 83:||Line 83:|
Revision as of 22:05, 16 May 2009
- How powerful is the trap combination
- What is the effectiveness of the trap which is determined by the type of mice available the location
- How lucky is the trap combination
- In combination with the type of bait that the hunter is using how well does the setup attract mice
- What is the impact of the setup on the Stale Cheese effect
- What is your current goal
- If you are interested in attraction, you want mice to show up to your trap even if you do not catch them.
- If you are interested in points you want to be catch the most mice and not care which particular mice are involved.
- If you are interested in making gold, you need to take into consideration the cost of your bait.
- If you are looking for a particular loot drop or completing your mouse collection you want the best setup for catching rare mice like the Mole mouse.
Excluding mice that are rarely encountered Meadow mice include 8 physical mice and 1 tatical mice. Some hunters will be looking for the Dwarf mouse because it will drop Plankrun's Journal Entries on Gnawnia. This is a rough guideline on which setup is best suited for a particular goal. The best choice for a particular goal is given a ranking of 1.
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases and bait. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
- MouseHunt Analytics Catch Rate Estimates