|Category: Cursed City|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Successful Catch||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|When the shadows live in your heart, it can be hard to see. But take heart! Hold this little charm close, and banish that darkness! Be brave, and you'll find that moving towards your goal is easier than ever.|
Catching a mouse in the Cursed City will dispel the Fear Curse, getting you one-third of the way closer to attracting rare Essence Guardian mice.
- Living Garden Treasure Chests
- Crate of Cursed City Charms
- Cursed City Charm Pack
- Twisted Essence Collector Kit
- Catching a mouse with the Bravery Charm armed dispels the Fear Curse, contributing towards activating the Fear, Darkness and Mist Curses Minigame.
- Bravery Charms will continue to be consumed even if the Fear Curse is already disarmed.
- Clarity Charm - Dispels the Mist Curse
- Shine Charm - Dispels the Darkness Curse
- Safeguard Charm - Reduces the attraction rate of the Cursed Mouse and Corrupt Mouse
- A complete list of Living Garden Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 14 November 2012: The Bravery Charm was released with the introduction of the Living Garden locations.