Clockapult of Winter Past
|Clockapult of Winter Past|
|Power Type: Shadow|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Extremely Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This more festive version of the Clockapult of Time sends caught mice into the not-so-distant past where they learn a valuable lesson that gives mice a change of heart.|
The Clockapult of Winter Past is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Blueprint skins are applied to the weapon by crafting it with the smashed trap parts. Unlike removable trap skins, the process is irreversible and the trap cannot be used to complete a few specific tasks in Library Assignments. Weapons with blueprint skins appear on the Hunter's Profile as a different item from their original counterparts and cannot be smashed with the Hunter's Hammer.
Hunters must have 12,500,000 points to craft the Clockapult of Winter Past.
|Formula: Clockapult of Winter Past|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch a mouse using Clockapult of Time|
|Clockapult of Winter Past Blueprint||1||N/A|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Clockapult of Time – Source of Clock Parts for crafting the Clockapult of Winter Past.
- A complete list of Shadow weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 24 November 2010: The Clockapult of Winter Past was introduced with the Great Winter Hunt 2010 and the skin was made available via Donations.
- 23 September 2011: The trap skin system was overhauled and the Clockapult of Winter Past Skin was changed to the Clockapult of Winter Past Blueprint.
- 29 July, 2015: The point requirement for the Clockapult of Winter Past was lowered from 20,000,000 to 12,500,000.