The S.L.A.C. II is a Law type weapon.
|Power Type: Law|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power:||1,500||Points Required:||Lord/ Lady+|
|Power Bonus:||6%||Cost:|| 275,000 gold|
500 Fool's Gold
|Attraction Bonus:||15%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
| The S.L.A.C. II is an improvement from its predecessor in two ways: The "S" in the acronym now stands for "sling", and the sling itself.
Utilizing the technology of what our scientists are calling "a very large rubber band", the S.L.A.C. II is able to harmlessly* sling mice away from your cheese and back into the desert.
*The slinging process itself does not harm the mouse.
- S.L.A.C. - A less powerful version of the S.L.A.C. II.
- A complete list of Law weapons can be found here.
- Festive S.L.A.C. II Skin
- New Year's S.L.A.C. II Skin
- Overgrown S.L.A.C. II Skin
- Pillow-S.L.A.C. II Skin
- Scary S.L.A.C. II Skin
History and Trivia
- 25 June 2013: The S.L.A.C. II became available for purchase with the release of the Claw Shot City location.