(Redirected from Archer)
- "Archer" redirects here. For other uses, see Archer (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Followers of Furoma|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
|Loot:||Satchel of Gold (250 gold)|
Ticket to the Burroughs Bazaar
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Often seen firing their arrows over the Burroughs River and using Zombie mice for target practice, these hawk-eyed mice can split a whisker from 1000 yards.|
|Mouse ID#: 8|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Archer Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Archer Mouse drops the following loot:
- Satchel of Gold (250)
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Archer Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- The visual appearance of the Archer Mouse is based on common incarnations of the Robin Hood legend.
- 10 October 2008: The Archer Mouse was released , accompanied by Kung Fu and Samurai mice.
- 27 November 2008: The Archer Mouse's habitat expanded to the Dojo when hunters accessed the Furoma Pagoda locations for the first time.
- 11 December 2008: The Archer Mouse began to drop Satchels of Gold worth 250 gold.