Bulwark of Ascent Mouse
|Bulwark of Ascent Mouse
|Mouse Group: Rift Stalkers (Valour Rift)
|Location & Attraction Info
|Required Power Types:
|Rift – Very Effective
|See Floor Type Info below
|Prefers Gauntlet String Cheese
Standard String Cheeses
|See Loot below
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:
|MouseHunt Info Page
|An unstoppable force poured into an immovable set of armour. This mouse acts as a wall to stop adventures from progressing any further up the infinite floors of the Rift Gauntlet Tower. With one mighty blow of his shield, this mouse will send you tumbling 10 steps back down the tower.
When you come to this mouse and you can't go through it and you can't knock it down, you know what you found...
The Bulwark! (WHAT?) The Bulwark! The Bulwark!
|Mouse ID#: 1000
Floor Type Info
- The Bulwark of Ascent Mouse can only be encountered after entering the Valour Rift Tower with the Ultimate Umbra augmentation active.
- Failing to catch the Bulwark of Ascent Mouse will reduce the Hunter's steps by 10, though the Hunter cannot be pushed beyond their current floor.
- The Bulwark of Ascent Mouse can be found on All Floors except Eclipse.
- The Bulwark of Ascent Mouse has a Minimum Floor of 1.
- Divine Orb
- Simple Orb
- The Gilded Steps – Can only be obtained at Floor 100+ of the Valour Rift tower.
History and Trivia
- 08 October 2019: The Bulwark of Ascent Mouse was introduced with the release of the Valour Rift.
- The "runes" on the Bulwark of Ascent Mouse's shield are the same kind found on the back page of Plankrun's Whisker Woods Rift Notes, and can be deciphered to read "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" when read bottom to top and then right to left, with both sides of the shield having the same text. Likewise, the "runes" on its shoulder read "FALL".