The Charm Conduit is required if Hunters wish to arm Charms as part of their trap set-up.
|Charm Conduit Info|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This conduit is added your trap to gain the ability to use Charms. This conduit is carved from the wood of a Mountain Pine Tree.|
The Charm Conduit can be bought at the Mountain Charm Shoppe for 3,000 gold. Because the Mountain location is only open to Hunters of Journeyman rank and above and a Charm Conduit is required before a Hunter can arm Charms, Hunters below the rank of Journeyman cannot hunt using Charms.
History and Trivia
- The Pine Charm Conduit was introduced on 25 January 2011. At the time, a Carved Wood Charm Conduit and Level 3 item charm conduit were also contemplated, but none of these have been released so far. All current charms can be used via the Pine Charm Conduit.
- The description on the Pine Charm Conduit was revised to remove all references to more powerful conduits. According to the Devs (repeatedly during various Feedback Friday broadcasts), they have no plans to add additional charm conduits to the game.
- The original Pine Charm Conduit description read:
- Add this conduit to your trap to gain the ability to use Charms. This conduit is carved from the wood of a Mountain Pine Tree and like other wooden conduits, is only capable of conducting the energy of simple charms. As you continue your journey, you may discover more powerful Charms and Charm Conduits.
- Pine was eventually removed from the name once the Devs decided no further conduits would be added to the game.