- "Cherry" redirects here. For other uses, see Cherry (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
|Locations:||Calm Clearing||Loot:||Brie Potion|
Greater Brie Potion
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Every summer, the Cherry Mice descend upon the only cherry tree in the Calm Clearing and gorge themselves on their favourite fruit. So deep is their year-round love affair with all things cherry that they make and trade collectible cards during the winter, to remind them of their favourite cherry varieties. In the spring, the mouse who has managed to collect the most cards gets first pick of the new cherry crop.|
|Mouse ID#: 240|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Cherry Mouse is attracted only to Cherry Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Cherry Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Cherry Mouse only in the Calm Clearing location.
The Cherry Mouse may drop the following loot in the Calm Clearing location:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Cherry Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Cherry Mouse drops the Cherry Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 15 July 2010: The Cherry Mouse was released to celebrate MouseHunt's partnership with Cherry Credits and the launch of MouseHunt Cherry Credit Cards in South-East Asia.
- 14 April 2011: The Cherry Mouse began dropping a bonus Cherry Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Cherry Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps with the release of Varmint Valley.