|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
Great Gnarled Tree Map Piece
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Cyclops mice are known for their immense size and strength, which makes up for their lack of intelligence. Hunters are often confused by the behaviour of a Cyclops mouse, unsure if their tendency to run right at a trap is due to stupidity or confidence in their own strength.|
|Mouse ID#: 46|
Cheese and Charm Preference
In the Calm Clearing location, the Cyclops Mouse will be attracted when hunting with Standard Cheese and Cherry Cheese.
In the Lagoon location, the Cyclops Mouse will only be attracted when hunting with Gnarled Cheese and Wicked Gnarly Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Cyclops Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Cyclops Mouse drops the following loot:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Cyclops Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- 31 March 2009: The Cyclops Mouse was released with the introduction of the Calm Clearing.
- 25 January 2011: The Cyclops Mouse began to drop Simple Orb as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Cyclops Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps with the release of Varmint Valley
- 29 July 2015: The strength of the Cyclops Mouse was reduced and it's chance of encounter was increased.
- 29 July 2015: The Gnarled Tree Map Piece was renamed the Great Gnarled Tree Map Piece.