|Mouse Group: Seasonal Soldiers (Summer)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Firefly mice are harder to catch than you might think, given that they only come out at night, and that they have a lit bulb attached to their rear end. Like their insect inspiration, these mice keep their lights on just long enough to distract any potential pursuit, then blink out as they dive for the cheese. Fireflies also use their bulbous bottoms as blinding devices, flooding more advanced traps' sensors with sudden bursts of light.|
|Mouse ID#: 245|
Firefly Mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday - 1 - 15 March 2017
- Location: Birthday Party Zone
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- Firefly Mice were introduced on 17 August 2010 with the release of the Seasonal Garden location.