Fortuitous Fool Mouse
(Redirected from Fortuitous Fool)
|Fortuitous Fool Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (The Richest)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||See Power Type below||Other Requirements:||See Vault Info below|
|Cheese:||Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake||Charm:||None|
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|An interesting strategy used to protect the vast hoards of loot in the Sky Palace is to employ the talented thieves that successfully break in. They get to keep all the treasure but it can't leave the vaults... and neither can they!
With all the treasure they could ever want, these mice are content to just stay and frolic in their good fortune but will not hesitate to stand in the way of anyone who attempts to intervene in their indulgence!
|Mouse ID#: 1081|
- Physical – Very Effective
- Shadow – Very Effective
- Tactical – Very Effective
- Arcane – Very Effective
- Forgotten – Very Effective
- Hydro – Very Effective
- Draconic – Very Effective
- Law – Very Effective
- The Fortuitous Fool Mouse can only be encountered in a vault that has at least 3 Loot Caches active.
- The Fortuitous Fool Mouse's attraction is increased in a vault that has 4 Loot Caches active.
- Ancient Relic
- Corsair's Curds
- Empyrean Seals
- Empyrean Treasure Trove
- High Altitude Treasure Trove
- Low Altitude Treasure Trove
- Sky Glass
- Sky Ore
History and Trivia
- 10 August 2021: The Fortuitous Fool Mouse was released as part of the Empyrean Sky Palace expansion in Floating Islands.