This highly valuable substance is formed when common minerals are subjected to the unique pressures caused by tectonic shifts at high altitudes. It's sun-kissed orange hue comes from absorbing an immeasurable number of sunsets.
Loot obtained in the Floating Islands Tower. It drops on both Low Altitude Islands and High Altitude Islands. The quantity in which it drops is influenced by the buffs present and active on the island.
- Used to purchase S.T.I.N.G.E.R. Trap, S.T.I.N.G. Trap, Thought Obliterator Trap, Thought Manipulator Trap, Circlet of Pursuing Trap, Circlet of Seeking Trap, Slumbering Boulder Trap, Sleeping Stone Trap and Adorned Empyrean Refractor Base in Floating Islands Trapsmith.
- Used to buy Dragonbane Charm in the Floating Islands Charm Shoppe
- Used to purchase Bottled Wind, Cyclone Stone and the Glistening Galleon Airship Set in the Floating Islands General Store
- Used to upgrade the Oculus in the Floating Islands
- Used to purchase Adorned Empyrean Jewel in Floating Islands Trapsmith
History and Trivia
- 8 September 2020: Sky Ore was released with the Floating Islands release.