|Mouse Group: The Marching Flame (Support)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Draconic||Other Requirements:||Streak of 7 or more|
|Locations:||Fiery Warpath||Loot:||Ancient Relic|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|There are two things known for certain about the Gargantuamouse. The first is that it is the only known predator of the Dragon Mouse. The second is that only a Warmonger has ever managed to harness its power. If the battle is not going well, a Warmonger will not hesitate to unleash these Draconic beasts.|
|Mouse ID#: 305|
The Gargantuamouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
The Gargantuamouse is only available to attract when a hunter has achieved a streak of 7 or more unbroken catches of a specific Marching Flame class or unit (Archer, Artillery, Cavalry, Mage, Scout or Warrior). Hunters are advised to arm a Draconic weapon in order to catch this mouse, although rarely other power types will work. Arming Gargantua Charm will ensure no mouse is attracted except Gargantuamouse. It may also be advisable to arm a Warpath Commander's Charm, so that if a Gargantuamouse is not attracted, at least the hunter still has a chance of attracting a Crimson Commander for quickly reducing the remaining mice in the wave.
When a hunter fails to capture a Gargantuamouse, the following message will appear on the Hunter's Journal:
- Fearing that I was gaining the upper hand, the Warmonger released a Gargantuamouse, putting an end to my streak.
History and Trivia
- 22 March 2011: The Gargantuamouse was introduced with the release of the Sandtail Desert region.
- 14 April 2011: The Gargantuamouse began dropping a bonus Warpath Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 29 August 2012: The Gargantuamouse began dropping Ancient Relic as loot..
- 15 April 2014: The Gargantuamouse began dropping a bonus Gargantua Egg instead of a Warpath Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event.