- "Gorgon" redirects here. For weapon, see Gorgon Trap.
|Mouse Group: The Forgotten Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Arcane||Other Requirements:||None|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Even the most skillful hunter must be very wary of the extremely dangerous Gorgon mouse. A quick gaze into the eyes of this creature will instantly petrify any hunter. Most MouseHunters suggest some form of protective eyewear such as bucket over the head or glasses made with thick wooden lenses. Sure, you won't be able to see, but at least you won't end up as a permanent lawn ornament!|
|Mouse ID#: 89|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Gorgon Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Gorgon Mouse drops the following loot in the Acolyte Realm location:
- Year of the Monkey Festival - 2-16 February 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Year of the Sheep Festival - 17 February through 5 March 2015
- Halloween 2014 - 14 October through 4 November 2014
- Spring Egg Hunt 2014 - 15 April through 27 May 2014
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Halloween 2013 - 17 October through 7 November 2013
- Year of the Snake Festival - 11-25 February 2013
- Halloween 2012 - 17 October through 9 November 2012
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories - 19 October through 3 November 2011
History and Trivia
- 4 March 2009: The Gorgon Mouse is released with the introduction of the Acolyte Realm and Forbidden Grove.
- 18 April 2011: The Gorgon Mouse began dropping the Wavy Purple Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 14 October 2014: The Gorgon Mouse was given new art. The costumed version appeared during the Halloween 2014 event and the new uncostumed version appeared when the event ended on 4 November 2014.