- 1 2020
- 2 2019
- 3 2018
- 4 2017
- 5 2016
- 5.1 Great Winter Hunt 2016
- 5.2 Mousehunt PuzzleTrap
- 5.3 Halloween 2016
- 5.4 Royal Challenge
- 5.5 Great Gnawnian Games
- 5.6 Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
- 5.7 Mousehunt PuzzleTrap
- 5.8 Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event
- 5.9 Sunken City Bonus Loot
- 5.10 Spring Egg Hunt
- 5.11 St. Patrick's Day Bonus Luck Mini-Event
- 5.12 MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday
- 5.13 Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event
- 5.14 Year of the Monkey Festival
- 5.15 King's Giveaway 2016
- 6 2015
- 6.1 Extreme Toboggan Challenge
- 6.2 Halloween 2015
- 6.3 Zombie Invasion
- 6.4 Adventure Book Update
- 6.5 Sunken City Bonus Loot
- 6.6 Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
- 6.7 Fungal Frenzy
- 6.8 Bonus Luck Mini-Event
- 6.9 Spring Egg Hunt 2015
- 6.10 St. Patrick's Day Bonus Luck Mini-Event
- 6.11 MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday
- 6.12 Year of the Sheep Festival
- 6.13 Valentine's 2015
- 6.14 Zombie Invasion Week 2015
- 7 2014
- 8 2013
- 8.1 Great Winter Hunt 2013
- 8.2 King's Giveaway 2013
- 8.3 Halloween 2013
- 8.4 Lucky Zombie Invasion Weekend
- 8.5 Iceberg Double Drop Week
- 8.6 Curious Chemistry Weekend
- 8.7 Bonus Luck Weekend
- 8.8 Spring Egg Hunt 2013
- 8.9 MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday
- 8.10 Year of the Snake Festival
- 9 2012
- 10 2011
- 11 2010
- 12 2009
- 13 2008
- 14 External links
Events in MouseHunt are special occasions when special event mice are released into the game. Some events have become annual celebrations, others are unique, but a fun time is had by all.
- 1 new Mice: Fete Fromager
- 1 new Base: Birthday Confetti Cake Base
- 1 new Weapon: Queso Factory Trap
- 3 new Charms: Extreme Party Charm, Super Party Charm and Ultimate Party Charm
- 1 new Theme: Party Charm Journal Theme
- 4 new Treasure Chests: 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest, Rare 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest and Rare Gilded 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest
- 1 new Trap Skin: Celestial Layer Cake Trap Skin
- 2 new Gift Baskets: SUPER|brie+ Factory Gift Basket and SUPER|brie+ Factory Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Protect the SUPER|brie+ Factory AGAIN!
Valentine's Day 2020
Lunar New Year 2020
The Lunar New Year 2020 event began on 14 January to run for 2 weeks. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
- 1 new Mice: Costumed Rat
- 1 new Base: Rat Jade Base
- 1 new Special Rat Lunar Lantern
- 2 new Skins: Blazing Jade Lantern Trap Skin and Slippery Rat Slide Trap Skin
- 1 new Theme: Lunar New Year of the Rat Journal Theme
- 1 new Collectible: Rat Mask Collectible
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Year of the Rat Gift Basket, Year of the Rat Large Supply Kit, Year of the Rat Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Celebrate Lunar New Year 2020
Great Winter Hunt 2019
The Great Winter Hunt 2019 commenced on 10 December to run for 4 weeks. Several new items were introduced:
- 1 new Mouse: Shorts-All-Year
- 2 new Bases: Desert Heater Base and Treasure Seeker Base
- 2 new Weapons: Father Winter's Timepiece Trap and Rift Glacier Gatler
- 4 new Charms: Rift Snowball Charm, Rift Super Snowball Charm, Rift Extreme Snowball Charm and Rift Ultimate Snowball Charm
- 5 new Specials: Festive Ornamental Shorts, Festive Snow Shorts, Festive Toy Shorts, Festive Sport Shorts and Plain Shorts
- 2 new Treasure Chests: Naughty 2019 Treasure Chest and Rare Naughty 2019 Treasure Chest
- 1 new Collectible: Snowy Journal Theme
- 3 new Trap Skins: Chrome Santa Sphynx Trap Skin, Winter Mysteriously unYielding Null-Onyx Rampart of Cascading Amperes Trap Skin and Winter Queso Fount Trap Skin
- 1 new Gift Basket: XL Winter Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Defeat the Shorts-All-Year Mouse
On 27 December New Year's content was added to the Great Winter Hunt 2019 event. Several new items were introduced:
- 1 new Base: Hallowed Ground Base
- 1 new Weapon: Cemetery Gate Grappler
- 1 new Charm: Rift Spooky Charm
- 1 new Special: Spooky Ship Parts
- 1 new Collectibles: Happy Halloween Journal Theme
- 1 new Gift Basket: Spooky Reward Box
- 2 new Trap Skins: Pearly Gate Grappler Trap Skin and Terrifying Terrorsplit Squash Trap Skin
- 1 new Adventure: Bring Down the Grand Ghostship
Bonus Luck Event
Big Jaq's Spice Shack Event
Big Jaq's Spice Shack Event began on July 23 for 2 weeks.
Ronza's Travelling Shoppe
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe 2019 opened on 25 June for two weeks, introducing several new items. Unusual turbulence on Ronza's ship also caused Chrome Bit to start dropping from Mice over all the Kingdom from 18 June to 5 July.
- 2 new Bases: Aurora Base and Living Grove Base
- 1 new Weapon: Moonbeam Barrier Trap
- 3 new Charms: Extreme Queso Pump Charm, Stalemate Charm and Super Wax Charm
- 2 new Specials: Chrome Bit and 2019 Chrome Kit Voucher
- 2 new Crafting items: Living Grove Mould, Soiled Base Parts
- 2 new Trap Skins: Glittering Geyserite Trap Skin and Royal Chrome Storm Wrought Ballista Trap Skin
- 1 new Scroll Case: Chrome Slayer Scroll Case
- 10 new Treasure Chests: Arduous Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Easy Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Elaborate Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Hard Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Medium Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Arduous Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Easy Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Elaborate Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Hard Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest and Rare Medium Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest
Spring Egg Hunt 2019
The Spring Egg Hunt 2019 began on 9 April for 3 weeks. Hunters could acquire Marshmallow Monterey by hunting in specific areas of the Kingdom containing Stockpiles of the cheese. Arming Marshmallow Monterey in those same areas attracted the Spring Egg Hunt Event Mice. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping Eggs as loot.
- 12 new Eggs: Golden Egg, Barricade Egg, Crimson Egg, Eggsweeper Egg, Experimental Egg, Explorer's Egg, Lightning Storm Egg, Nachore Egg, Over 9,000 Egg, Queso Pump Egg, Spiced Egg and Wild Tonic Egg
- Eggsweeper Egg: Note: Depending on the type of board played and the rank of the hunter, they are 9 different Eggsweeper Eggs but the Eggscavator will only show a generic egg. Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 1), Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 2), Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 3), Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 4), Magical Eggsweeper Egg, Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 1), Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 2), Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 3) and Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 4)
- 2 new Specials: Eggsweeper Shovel and Magical Eggsweeper Fertilizer
- 3 new Trap Skins: Spring Chrome Eggtastic Ballista Trap Skin, Spring M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Trap Skin and Cottontail Sentinel Trap Skin
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Eggfinder Supply Kit, Eggsweeper Starter Pack and Spring Hunt Gift Basket
MouseHunt 11th Birthday
- 3 new Mice: Cheesy Party, Factory Technician and Vincent, The Magnificent
- 1 new Base: Birthday Banana Cake Base
- 2 new Weapons: Surprise Party Trap and Wacky Inflatable Party People Trap
- 1 new Cheese: Coggy Colby Cheese
- 1 new Charm: Factory Repair Charm
- 8 new Specials: Circuit Breaker Fuse, Golden Punch Ticket, Mixing Rod, Pressurized Pump Pipe, Quality Cog, Birthday Crate of Ultimate Luck Charms, Birthday Crate of Ultimate Lucky Power Charms and Birthday Crate of Ultimate Power Charms
- 1 new Theme: SUPER|brie+ Factory Journal Theme
- 1 new Scroll Case: 2019 Gilded Birthday Scroll Case
- 4 new Treasure Chests: 2019 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded 2019 Birthday Treasure Chest, 2019 Rare Birthday Treasure Chest and Rare Gilded 2019 Birthday Treasure Chest
- 2 new Trap Skins: Infinite Birthday Party Trap Skin and Cake Pop Core Trap Skin
- 2 new Gift Baskets: 2019 Birthday Gift Basket and 2019 Birthday Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Protect the SUPER|brie+ Factory
Valentine's Day 2019
- 1 new skin: Couple of Orcas Trap Skin
Lunar New Year 2019
The Lunar New Year 2019 event began on 5 February. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
- 1 new Mice: Costumed Pig Mouse
- 1 new Base: Pig Jade Base
- 1 new Special Pig Lunar Lantern
- 3 new Skins: Chrome Truffle Finder 500™ Trap Skin and Floating Pig Fortress Trap Skin
- 2 new Collectible: Pig Mask Collectible and Lunar New Year of the Pig Journal Theme
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Year of the Pig Gift Basket, Year of the Pig Large Supply Kit, Year of the Pig Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Celebrate Lunar New Year 2019
Great Winter Hunt 2018
The Great Winter Hunt 2018 commenced on 11 December. Several new items were introduced:
- 2 new Mice: Glazy and Iceberg Sculptor
- 1 new Base: Glowing Golem Guardian Base
- 1 new Weapon: Golem Guardian Trap
- 1 new Bait: Glazed Pecan Pecorino Cheese
- 1 new Charm: Golem Guardian Charm
- 1 new Theme: Festive Decoration Theme
- 10 new Specials: Iceberg Sculptor's Pick, Ornament Sugar Cookie, Festive Ornaments Decoration, Festive Snow Decoration, Snowball Showdown Dust, Snowflake Sugar Cookie, Toboggan Sugar Cookie, Nutcracker Sugar Cookie, Festive Toys Decoration and Festive Winter Sports Decoration
- 4 new Treasure Chests: Naughty 2018 Treasure Chest, Nice 2018 Treasure Chest, Rare Naughty 2018 Treasure Chest and Rare Nice 2018 Treasure Chest
- 10 new Trap Skins: Kris Chromo Trap Skin, Eternal Frost Ember Prison Core Trap Skin, Festive Chrome Winter Wreath Trap Skin, Festive Judge Trap Skin, Point-settia Ballista Trap Skin, Golem Guardian Arcane Skin Module, Golem Guardian Forgotten Skin Module, Golem Guardian Hydro Skin Module, Golem Guardian Physical Skin Module and Golem Guardian Tactical Skin Module
- 4 new Gift Baskets: Great Winter Hunt 2018 Gift Basket, Great Winter Hunt 2018 Large Supply Kit, Great Winter Hunt 2018 Supply Kit and Great Winter Hunt 2018 Treasure Hunting Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Defeat the Iceberg Sculptor Mouse
On 27 December New Year's content was added to the Great Winter Hunt 2018 event. Hunter can collect New Year's Nougat from sending golems to the Festive Comet in exchange for items in the Festive Comet General Store. Several new items were introduced:
- 1 new Mouse was added: Admiral Arrrgh
- 1 new Base: Deadwood Plank Base
- 1 new Weapon: Admiral's Galleon Trap
- 1 new Theme: Admiral's Ship Journal Theme with the 3 scraps necessary to craft it: Admiral's Ship Theme Scrap I, Admiral's Ship Theme Scrap II and Admiral's Ship Theme Scrap III
- 2 new Specials: Ghostfire Cannonball and Spooky Shuffle Dust
- 2 new Charms: Extreme Spooky Charm and Pointy Charm
- 3 new Trap Skins: Goody Galleon Trap Skin, Soul Searching Turbine Trap Skin and Spooky Chrome Temporal Turbine Trap Skin
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Ethereal Treasure Hunting Kit, Spooky Supply Ghostship and Vampire Hunting Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Capture Admiral Arrrgh of the Ghostship Armada
Ronza's Travelling Shoppe
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe opened on 24 July for two weeks, introducing several new items.
- 1 new Base: Denture Base
- 3 new Weapons: Chrome Storm Wrought Ballista Trap, Paradise Falls Trap and Well of Wisdom Trap
- 2 new Crafting items: Chrome Storm Wrought Ballista Upgrade Kit and Storm Wrought Ballista Trap Parts
- 1 new Special: Ful'mina's Charged Toothlet
- 3 new Charms: Super Dragonbane Charm, Super Lantern Oil Charm and Super Queso Pump Charm
- 4 new Trap Skins: Icefire Turbo Turbine Trap Skin, Phantom Hot Springs Trap Skin, Tribal Law Trap Skin and Well of Souls Trap Skin
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Ronza's Fort Rox Supply Ship, Ronza's Moussu Picchu Supply Ship and Ronza's Queso Canyon Supply Ship
Mini-event Madness started on 5 June 2018 for 2 weeks, bring back some old mini events.
1) Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event. Hunters could collect six Lost Puzzle Pieces from Fealty, Scholar, and Tech mice in the Labyrinth and Zokor. Once all 6 pieces were recovered, Hunters could activate the A-MAZE-ing Aura for added luck and enhanced loot in both areas.
2) Magma Eruptions caused Sunken City mice to begin dropping Sunken Treasure Crates, Ancient Dive Crates, and extra Sand Dollars as well as Treasure Trawling Charms.
3) An invasion of Zombie Mice occurred.
Undead String Emmental Potion could be collected at Burroughs Rift and Undead Emmental Potion could be collected at Mousoleum and Catacombs.
4) Double student tokens were available in the Dojo and Furoma Rift
5) +5 Bonus Luck everywhere in the Kingdom and encounter the Lucky Mouse in specific areas.
Spring Egg Hunt 2018
The closing of Mysterious Anomaly marked the start of Spring Egg Hunt 2018 on 27 March 2018. Hunters could acquire Marshmallow Monterey by hunting in specific areas of the Kingdom containing Stockpiles of the cheese. Arming Marshmallow Monterey in those same areas attracted the Spring Egg Hunt Event Mice. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping Eggs as loot.
- 14 new Eggs: Golden Egg, Abominable Snow Egg, Absolute Acolyte Egg, Bristle Woods Rift Egg, Brown Egg, Chamber Cleaver Egg, Ful'Mina Egg, Grey Egg, Mutated Behemoth Egg, Rainy Egg, Relic Hunter Egg, Thunder Egg, White Egg and Windy Egg
- 1 new Mouse: Spring Sprig Mouse
- 1 new Special: Unfilled Spring Egg Carton
- 1 new Theme: 10th Anniversary Birthday Journal Theme
- 2 new Trap Skins: Crouching Rabbit, Hidden Sphynx Trap Skin and Spring Eggsplit Dissonance Trap Skin
- 1 new Gift Basket: Egg Hunter Supply Kit
MouseHunt's Tenth Birthday
The Mysterious Anomaly opened to celebrate MouseHunt's Tenth Birthday.
- 4 new Mice: Reality Restitch Mouse, Time Punk Mouse, Time Tailor Mouse and Time Thief Mouse
- 1 new Base: 10 Layer Birthday Cake Base
- 5 new Weapons: Anniversary Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery, Anniversary Ambush, Anniversary Ancient Box Trap, Anniversary DeathBot and Anniversary Reaper's Perch
- 1 new Cheese: Rewind Raclette
- 2 new Charms: Reality Restitch Charm and Hunter's Horn Rewind Charm
- 5 new Specials: Spacetime Spool, Paradox Pattern, Pausing Pin, Fabric of Time and Time Thread
- 1 new Collectible: Magical Birthday Cake
- 3 new Scroll Cases: Gilded Birthday Scroll Case, Gilded Time Traveler's Scroll Case and Time Traveler's Scroll Case
- 8 new Treasure Chests: 2018 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded 2018 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded Time Traveler's Treasure Chest, Time Traveler's Treasure Chest, 2018 Rare Birthday Treasure Chest, Rare Gilded 2018 Birthday Treasure Chest, Rare Gilded Time Traveler's Treasure Chest and Rare Time Traveler's Treasure Chest
- 2 new Trap Skins: Meteor Cupcake Core Trap Skin and 10th Birthday Storm Wrought Ballista Trap Skin
- 2 new Gift Baskets: 10th Birthday Gift Basket and 10th Birthday Duffle Bag
- 1 new Aura: Anniversary Aura
- 1 new Adventure: Restore Gnawnia's 10-Year Timeline
Lunar New Year 2018
The Lunar New Year 2018 event begins. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
- 2 new Mice: Costumed Dog Mouse and Lunar Red Candle Maker Mouse
- 1 new Base: Dog Jade Base
- 1 new Cheese: Nian Gao'da Cheese
- 2 new Special: Red Lunar Lantern Candle and Dog Lunar Lantern
- 4 new Skins: Mandarin Citrus Labyrinth Trap Skin, Valentine Heart Core Trap Skin, Winter Cup Dissonance Skin and Doggy Droid Trap Skin
- 1 new Collectible: Dog Mask Collectible
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Year of the Dog Gift Basket, Year of the Dog Large Supply Kit, Year of the Dog Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Celebrate Lunar New Year 2018
King's Giveaway 2018
Great Winter Hunt 2017
The Great Winter Hunt 2017 commenced on 12 December. Several new items were introduced:
- 4 new Mice: Snow Golem Jockey, Nice Knitting, Snow Golem Architect and Naughty Nougat
- 1 new Base: Festive Winter Hunt Base
- 5 new Weapons: Christmas Cactus Trap, Christmas Crystalabra Trap, Goldfrost Crossbow Trap, Infinite Winter Horizon Trap and Harrowing Holiday Harpoon Harp
- 1 new Cheese: Pecan Pecorino Cheese
- 6 new Charms: Super Snowball Charm, Extreme Snowball Charm, Ultimate Snowball Charm, Festive Ultimate Lucky Power Charm, Gift Wrapped Charm and Let It Snow Charm
- 1 new Theme: Snow Golem Journal Theme and the three scraps necessary to craft it: Snow Golem Theme Scrap I, Snow Golem Theme Scrap II, and Snow Golem Theme Scrap III
- 3 new Crafting items: Frozen Galaxy Event Horizon Module, Goldfrost Honing Crystal and Interdimensional Crossbow Trap Parts
- 4 new Treasure Chests: Naughty 2017 Treasure Chest, Nice 2017 Treasure Chest, Rare Naughty 2017 Treasure Chest and Rare Nice 2017 Treasure Chest
- 3 new Skins: Blizzard Ballista Trap Skin, Festive Droid Archmagus Trap Skin and Winter Wasteland Dissonance Trap Skin
- 5 new Gift Baskets: Festive Skin Pack 2017, Snow Golem Gift Basket, Snow Golem Supply Box, Stuffed Snow Golem Stocking and Snow Golem Treasure Hunting Kit
- 9 new Specials: Animated Snow, Explosive Christmas Cracker, Festive Summoning Bell, Magical Winter Hunt Holiday Hat, Snow Golem Head, Snow Golem Limb, Snow Golem Torso, Snow Golem Reinforcing Ice Shard and Nugget of Nougat
- 2 new Collectibles: Freshly Baked Snow Collectible and Sharply Dressed Snow Golem Miniature
- 1 new Adventure: Defeat the Naughty Nougat Mouse
On 28 December New Year's content was added to the Great Winter Hunt 20187 event. Hunter can collect New Year's Nougat from sending golems to the Festive Comet in exchange for items in the Festive Comet General Store. Several new items were introduced:
- 4 new Mice: Spectral Swashbuckler Mouse, Scorned Pirate Mouse, Ghost Pirate Queen Mouse, and Captain Cannonball
- 2 new Cheeses: Ghastly Galleon Gouda and Lockbox Limburger Cheese
- 1 new Limited Edition Weapon: Haunted Shipwreck Trap
- 2 new Skins: Ghostship Lollipop Trap Skin and Haunted Dragonslime Ballista Trap Skin
- 1 new Theme: Ghostship Journal Theme
- 2 new Items: Cursed Gold and Ethereal Cannonball
- 1 new Scroll Case: Sealed Terrifying Halloween Scroll Case
- 3 new Gift Baskets: 2017 Halloween Skin Pack, Spooky Supply Kit 2017 and Ghastly Gift Basket
- 1 new Adventure: Capture Captain Cannonball
- 1 new Aura: Spooky Aura
Ronza's Travelling Shoppe
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe opened on 25 July, introducing several new items.
- 1 new Base: Ultimate Iceberg Base
- 3 new Weapons: Chrome Grand Arcanum Trap, Chrome Temporal Turbine, and Rocket Propelled Gavel Trap
- 5 new Charms: Nightlight Charm, Rift, Rift Airship Charm, Super Enerchi Charm, and Ultimate Wealth Charm
- 5 new Skins: Dissonance Dirigible Trap Skin, Gilded Interdimensional Crossbow Trap Skin, Glacier Ice Maiden Trap Skin, Overgrown S.L.A.C. II Skin, Summer M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Trap Skin
- 5 new crafting items: Chrome Theme Scrap I, Chrome Theme Scrap II, Chrome Theme Scrap III, Chrome Temporal Turbine Upgrade Kit, Temporal Turbine Trap Parts
- 12 new Convertibles:
- Chrome Scroll Case and its reward chests: Easy Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Easy Chrome Treasure Chest, Medium Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Medium Chrome Treasure Chest, Hard Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Hard Chrome Treasure Chest, Elaborate Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Elaborate Chrome Treasure Chest, Arduous Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Arduous Chrome Treasure Chest
- Ronza's Rift Supply Ship
Zombie Invasion 2017
An invasion of Zombie Mice occurred. The following items were introduced:
- 1 new mouse: Tomb Exhumer
- 1 new potion: Undead String Emmental Potion
- 1 new cheese: Undead String Emmental
- 1 new charm: Rift Antiskele Charm
- 2 new crafting items: Tomb Stones and Undead M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Skin Pattern
- 1 new skin: Undead Mysteriously unYielding Null-Onyx Rampart of Cascading Amperes Skin
Spring Egg Hunt
On 11 April, the Spring Egg Hunt 2017 began. Hunters could acquire Marshmallow Monterey by hunting in specific areas of the Kingdom containing Stockpiles of the cheese. Arming Marshmallow Monterey in those same areas attracted the Spring Egg Hunt Event Mice. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping Eggs as loot.
- 1 new mouse was introduced: Eggsquisite Entertainer
- 18 new Eggs were introduced: Acolyte Egg, Ascended Elder Egg, Croissant Egg, Crystal Behemoth Egg, Dawn Egg, Day Egg, Deep, Deep, Deep, Egg, Enerchi Egg, Grand Master of the Dojo Egg, Monster of the Meteor Egg, Mutant Mongrel Egg, Night Egg, Pirate Crew Egg, Riptide Egg, Shattered Egg, Shelder Egg, Tiny Egg, and Warmonger Egg.
MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday
- 1 new mouse was released: Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Cook Mouse
- 1 new trap: Sprinkly Cupcake Surprise Trap
- 1 new base: Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Birthday Base
- A new charm: Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Charm
- A new theme: MouseHunt Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Journal Theme
- A new theme collectible: MouseHunt Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Theme Collectible
- A new birthday gift: 2017 Birthday Gift
- 1 new skin: Sprinkly Sorcerer Trap Skin
- A new adventure: Supply the 9th Birthday Party with Cupcakes
- The maps contained in Sealed Birthday Scroll Cases reward 2017 Birthday Treasure Chests and Rare 2017 Birthday Treasure Chests
On 13 February the Valentine's Day 2017 event began. Valentine's Day Mice can be encountered in 12 locations throughout the Kingdom. Event mice drop Valentine Charms, Lucky Valentine Charms and a variety of loot that depends on the location where they are captured.
On 26 January the Year of the Rooster Lunar New Year event began. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
On 13 December the Great Winter Hunt 2016 event began. Hunters travel through zones collecting gifts to wrap. Upon wrapping 10 gifts, they can take flight and encounter the new mice and obtain the new traps and new theme as rewards.
- 2 new mice: Joy Mouse and Great Winter Hunt Impostor
- 2 new traps: Holiday Hydro Hailstone Trap and Festive Forgotten Fir Trap
- 4 new skins: Grand Wreath Arcanum Trap Skin, Droid Arch Santa Trap Skin, Candy Cane Crossbow Trap Skin, and Festive Temporal Turbine Trap Skin
- 1 new charm: Festive Anchor Charm
- 1 new theme: Joyous Theme
- 6 new loot items: Simple Tree Ornament, Deluxe Tree Ornament, Simple Pair of Skis, Deluxe Riding Sled, Simple Toy Top, and Deluxe Toy Block
- Toboggan Nitro was renamed Sleigh Nitro
- Almost all Great Winter Hunt mice saw a change in their gold and/or point values.
- A new adventure: Spread Joy Throughout the Land
- The Winter Aura is awarded for completing the new adventure.
On 29 December New Year's content was added to the Great Winter Hunt 2016 event. Hunter can collect Fireworks while on the ground. While in flight, fireworks are automatically deployed. Deploying fireworks will unlock items in the event General Store.
- 1 new mouse: Frightened Flying Fireworks Mouse
- 2 new traps: New Year's Fireworks Trap and New Horizon Trap
On 23 November the 2nd time a PuzzleTrap mini-event began, celebrating the release of the new Whisker Woods chapter in MouseHunt PuzzleTrap. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping PuzzleTrap Blocks which contain a variety of Charms, Cheeses and other items.
- The Magical Pillowcase, required for trick-or-treating throughout the Kingdom. Mice drop bonus loot, filling the Magical Pillowcase
- Flashlight Batteries to power the Hunter's Flashlight and increase bonus loot drops. Also provides bonus movement within the Spooky Sandcastle
- The Pillowcase Journal Theme requiring the Pillowcase Theme Scrap I, Pillowcase Theme Scrap II, and Pillowcase Theme Scrap III to craft.
- A new trap: Sandcastle Shard
- A new skin: Pillow-S.L.A.C. II Skin
- An event Adventure: Capture the Sandmouse
On 30 August, the King began offering weekly challenges to Hunters. Completing a challenge rewards Hunters with +1 Luck for the duration of the event and a selection of items relevant to the area where the challenge takes place. The event runs for 5 weeks, with 4 new challenges offered at the beginning of the first four weeks.
Great Gnawnian Games
On 9 August, the Great Gnawnian Games 2016 began. The Wave Racer Mouse, Torch Charms, and the Gnawnian Games Journal Theme (requiring Gnawnian Games Theme Scrap I, Gnawnian Games Theme Scrap II, and Gnawnian Games Theme Scrap III) were introduced. Mice in several locations throughout the Kingdom contained Stockpiles of Runny Cheese dropped by the mice regularly found in those locations. Arming Runny Cheese in the same locations will attract the Great Gnawnian Games mice.
Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
- Between 28 June and 5 July, Ronza opened her shoppe. The Moussile Mouse and Rockstar Mouse are released and many mice dropped Rockforth Cheese and a variety of other items.
- The following new items are offered for sale:
- Golden Jade Scroll Case
- Charms: Compass Magnet Charm, Extreme Wealth Charm, Lantern Oil Charm, and Super Nightshade Farming Charm
- Crafting Items: Enriched Cavern Soil and Magnetic Charm Chunk
- Limited Edition Weapons: Biomolecular Re-atomizer Trap, Chrome Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery, Law Laser Trap, and Zugzwang's Ultimate Move
- Skins: Bamboo Mysteriously unYielding Null-Onyx Rampart of Cascading Amperes Skin and Infinite Laser Trap Skin
On 10 June, A mini-event celebrating the release of MouseHunt PuzzleTrap, a game app for Android and iPhone, began. Hunters can now find PuzzleTrap Blocks as bonus loot throughout the Kingdom! These blocks are dropped by any mouse with more difficult mice dropping them more often. You can "pop" these blocks in the Special section of your Inventory to find an item. Possible items include SUPER|brie+, Magic Essence, Ultimate Luck Charms, Chrome Charms, Mobile Charms, and more!
- 10 Free SUPER|brie+
- Earn 10 free SUPER|brie+ by playing PuzzleTrap! Make sure your MouseHunt app for iOS or Android is up to date to get a claim code to use in PuzzleTrap. Enter the code in the settings section of PuzzleTrap, solve a few PuzzleTrap puzzles and earn 10 SUPER|brie+!
Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event
On 9 May, the Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event began. Hunters could collect six Lost Puzzle Pieces from Fealty, Scholar, and Tech mice in the Labyrinth and Zokor. Once all 6 pieces were recovered, Hunters could activate the A-MAZE-ing Aura for added luck and enhanced loot in both areas. The mini-event ran through 16 May.
Sunken City Bonus Loot
Spring Egg Hunt
On 23 March, the annual Spring Egg Hunt began. Hunters could acquire Marshmallow Monterey by hunting in specific areas of the Kingdom containing Stockpiles of the cheese. Arming Marshmallow Monterey in those same areas attracted the Spring Egg Hunt Event Mice. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping Eggs as loot.
St. Patrick's Day Bonus Luck Mini-Event
From March 17 through March 21, the King treated hunters to +5 Luck throughout the Kingdom. The Lucky Mouse was released.
MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday
- 2 new mice were released: Cupcake Candle Thief Mouse and Cupcake Camo Mouse
- 1 new trap: Bubbles: The Party Crasher Trap
- 1 new base: Extra Sweet Cupcake Birthday Base
- A new cheese potion and cheese: Extra Sweet Cupcake Colby Potion which creates Extra Sweet Cupcake Colby
- A new charm: Extra Sweet Cupcake Charm
- A new theme: MouseHunt Frosted Cupcake Theme
- A new birthday gift: 2016 Birthday Gift
- A new collectible: Soggy Sunken Journal
- 2 new skins: Chrome Fat Cat Trap Skin and Cupcake Endless Labyrinth Trap Skin
- A new currency: Rare Cupcake Sprinkles
- A new adventure: Supply the 8th Birthday Party with Cupcakes
- A new scroll case: Sealed Birthday Scroll Case
Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event
On 16 February, the Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event began. Hunters could collect six Lost Puzzle Pieces from Fealty, Scholar, and Tech mice in the Labyrinth and Zokor. Once all 6 pieces were recovered, Hunters could activate the A-MAZE-ing Aura for added luck and enhanced loot in both areas
- A new trap skin was introduced: Puzzle Box Infinite Labyrinth Skin
Year of the Monkey Festival
On 2 February, Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise (2016) sets sail! Lunar New Year mice and Valentine's mice are released.
- The Costumed Monkey Mouse is released.
- The Monkey Jade Base is introduced.
- Monkey Fling Potions and Monkey Fling Charms are introduced.
- 4 new Collectibles: Captain's Trousers, Hollow Heights Miniature, Monkey Mask, and Golden Fiery Monkey Statue
- 4 new Skins: Labyrinth of Love Trap Skin, Labyrinth of Monkeys Trap Skin, Monkey Focused Crystal Laser Trap Skin, Monkey Multi-Crystal Laser Skin
- A new Adventure: Experience Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise!
King's Giveaway 2016
- Mice begin dropping King's Prize Keys that open Mystery Prize Packs and Bonus Prize Packs.
- The King's Calibrator is made available in the King's Cart.
- 3 new Skins are introduced through the King's Cart: Lavish Infinite Labyrinth Skin, Regal Temporal Turbine Skin, and Manticore Trap Skin.
- The Super Regal Charm is introduced.
- Rainbow Scroll Cases are introduced as a reward found in Mystery Prize Packs. They contain Rainbow Treasure Maps.
Extreme Toboggan Challenge
On 15 December, the Great Winter Hunt begins with the opening of the Extreme Toboggan Challenge.
- 7 new mice: Black Diamond Racer Mouse, Double Black Diamond Racer Mouse, Free Skiing Mouse, Nitro Racer Mouse,Rainbow Racer Mouse, Sporty Ski Instructor Mouse, Toboggan Technician Mouse, Young Prodigy Racer Mouse
- 1 new collectible: Toboggan Championship Trophy
- 2 new bases: Tribal Kaboom Base, Depth Charge Base
- 3 new skins: Infinite Winter Wreath Trap Skin, School of Secret Santa Sharks Trap Skin, New Year's Endless Labyrinth Skin
- Elf mice begin dropping the Orange Winter Hunt Gift Box
- New loot items: Toboggan Nitro, Toboggan Plank, Toboggan Steel, Toboggan Twine, Toboggan Wax
- A new Adventure Book adventure: Win the Tobogganing Competition
- 2016 Charms are introduced.
On October 21, the Haunted Terrortories 2015 location opened.
- 7 new mice were released: Bonbon Gummy Globlin, Dire Lycan, Gourd Ghoul, Hollowed Minion, Maize Harvester, Spectral Butler, and Teenage Vampire.
- 2 new charms: Glowing Gourd Charm and Shadow Charm. The Extra Spooky Charm was added to the Riftwalker Set.
- 1 new trap: Candy Crusher Trap (Limited Edition)
- 2 new skins: Cocoa Crusher Trap Skin (Limited Edition) and the Spooky Endless Labyrinth Trap Skin
- A new theme, with theme scraps: Rift Halloween Theme Scrap I, Rift Halloween Theme Scrap II, Rift Halloween Theme Scrap III, and Rift Halloween Journal Theme
- An event Cartographer and two new scroll cases: Sealed Halloween Scroll Case and Sealed Rift Halloween Scroll Case containing Halloween Treasure Maps and Rift Halloween Treasure Maps that reward Halloween Treasure Chest, Rare Halloween Treasure Chest, Rift Halloween Treasure Chest, and Rare Rift Halloween Treasure Chest
- 2 new special items: 2015 Halloween Skin Pack and Spooky Shuffle Bonanza Box.
- A new Adventure Book adventure: Capture the Bonbon Gummy Globlin
- A new tournament: New Ghouls on the Block
Adventure Book Update
On July 29, 2015 an update was rolled out which introduced the Adventure Book and many other tweaks and new features. Some gameplay changes include free Travel, altered drop rates on map pieces, altered minimum points on some traps to allow lower-ranked players an opportunity to complete their adventure book tasks sooner, and several added Cheese Shoppes.
- New Weapons:
- Between 20 and 27 July, hunters in a deep dive at the Sunken City could collect Sunken Treasure Crates in Sunken Treasure Zones, and Ancient Dive Crates in Monster Trenches, as well earn as an extra Sand Dollar for every one looted. Two new charms (Treasure Trawling and Ultimate Anchor), a new gift basket convertible (Trawler Gift Basket), and a new crafting recipe (Ultimate Anchor Charm) were also introduced.
- Any mouse that dropped a Sand Dollar left this message in the Hunter's Journal:
- One of those Sand Dollars were actually two stuck together!
- You add the bonus Sand Dollar to your inventory
- Between 30 June and 7 July, Ronza opened her shoppe. The Moussile Mouse and Rockstar Mouse are released and many mice dropped Rockforth Cheese and a variety of other items.
- The following new items are offered for sale:
- New weapons:
- New charms:
- New crafting items:
- The following items returned: Rockforth Cheese, Airship Supply Kit, Dirigible Kit, Physical Brace Base, Ancient Ancient Box Trap Skin, Steam Immolator Skin, Magmatic Minotaur Sentinel Skin, Angelic Reaper's Perch Skin, Mining Charm, Super Cactus Charm, Tarnished Charm, Unstable Charm, Safeguard Charm, Grubling Bonanza Charm, EMP400 Charm, Airship Charm, Powdered Bleach, Blue Double Dewdrop Powder, Yellow Double Dewdrop Powder, Red Double Dewdrop Powder, Extra Coarse Salt, Airship Journal Theme
- Between 12 June 2015 through 16 June 2015 a wave of nutrient-rich water causing a surge of spores rushes through the Fungal Cavern. A frenzy of fungal growth is taking place in the Fungal Cavern! The wild growth means mice are dropping extra Fungus! The Nightshade Masquerade Mouse also seems to be interested in more than just fungus. She's carrying Nightshade Farming Charms!
Bonus Luck Mini-Event
- From May 5 through May 11, the King treated hunters to +5 Luck throughout the Kingdom. The Lucky Mouse was released for the duration of the event.
Spring Egg Hunt 2015
- The Spring Egg Hunt 2015 began on 31 March with the re-opening of the Chocolate Factory location. The event added one new mouse (Chocolate Gold Foil), along with one new charm (Eggstra Charge), two new skins (Spring Hunt Shark Skin and Egg Basket Box Trap Skin), and 19 new Eggs for the Burroughs Rift, Whisker Woods Rift and Sunken City locations. Hunters were required to hunt with Marshmallow Monterey to obtain 10 eggs which would then calibrate the Eggscavator, allowing hunters to collect bonus eggs scattered around the kingdom.
St. Patrick's Day Bonus Luck Mini-Event
- From March 17 through March 19, the King treated hunters to +5 Luck throughout the Kingdom. One new charm (Rainbow Luck) and one new special item (Lucky Clover Kit) were added.
MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday
The MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday event began on 05 March 2015 with the opening of the Birthday Party Zone location. The event included 2 new mice (Cupcake Runner and Cupcake Cutie), one new weapon (Stale Cupcake Golem), one new base (Cupcake Birthday), two new charms (Cupcake and Rainbow Luck), 2 new skins (Chesla's Flame 'n' Fire Skin and Candle Chrome MonstroBot Skin), three new special items (Cupcake Combo Kit, Lucky Green Hunting Kit, Lucky Clover Kit), and one theme (MouseHunt Cupcake). The event had hunters taking out year-specific cupcake orders that attracted mice from that year, and collect cupcakes in order to complete the order for rewards.
Year of the Sheep Festival
Calamity Carl's Cruise set sail in celebration of the Lunar New Year. The Costumed Sheep Mouse was introduced and the Sunken City was added to the S.S. Sofast's itinerary. Hunter's who complete the cruise are rewarded with the Captain's Coat, which grants access to many of the items in the various event shops. New items include the Sheep Jade Base, the Sunken City Miniature, and the Sealed Lunar New Year Scroll Case.
A brief, weekend event that saw the release of the various Valentine Event Mice in a number of areas throughout the Kingdom. The event also included a +13 Luck bonus in all areas.
Zombie Invasion Week 2015
A brief, week-long event that focused on catching the various zombie mice.
Great Winter Hunt 2014
The Great Winter Iceball Brawl took place in the Festive Ice Fortress location. The event included 8 new mice spread over three weeks (Frigid Foreman, Stuck Snowball, Hoarder, Glacia Ice Fist, Builder, Tundra Huntress, Miser, Borean Commander), 1 new cheese (Arctic Asiago), 1 new weapon (Festive Gauntlet Crusher), 1 new base (Hothouse Base), 3 new charms (Winter Hoarder, Winter Builder, Winter Miser), 3 new skins (Crystal Ice Tower Skin, Winter Helper's Perch, Sinister Winter Wreath Portal), 3 new crafting items (Iceball Brawl Theme Scrap I, Iceball Brawl Theme Scrap II, Iceball Brawl Theme Scrap III), 12 new special items (Tower Slab, Ice Brick, Throwable Snowball, Ice Fortress Completed, Borean Commander Caught, Ice Fortress Starter Kit, Ice Fortress Hobbyist Case, Ice Fortress Craftsman Crate, Ice Fortress Pro Pack, Throwable Snowball Booster Pack, Festive Skin Pack #2, Winter Hoarder Charm Kit), 5 new collectibles (Bigger, Golder Brick, Gold Foil Mouse Statue, Two Front Teeth, White Chocolate Snowman, Iceball Brawl Theme), new treasure maps (Sealed Naughty List, Sealed Nice List, Naughty Treasure Chest, Nice Treasure Chest), a theme (Iceball Brawl Theme), and a new Heads-up Display Game (Snowball Showdown) while building an Ice Fortress and Ice Tower.
Larry's Football Challenge
Larry's Football Challenge began 10 June 2014, where hunters could collect Football Footlocker loot from any mouse, and search for Gnawnian Footballs to have a chance at scoring a goal. Among the items available as hunters scored were a new charm (Striker Charm), new crafting items (Football Theme Scrap I, Football Theme Scrap II, Football Theme Scrap III), new special items (Bronze Footlocker, Silver Footlocker, Gold Footlocker), a new collectible (Football Journal Theme), and a new theme (Larry's Football Challenge Theme).
Spring Egg Hunt 2014
The Spring Egg Hunt 2014 started on 15 April 2014 with the introduction of the Omelette Factory location. Hunters were required to collect ten eggs by hunting with Marshmallow Monterey in order to encounter the Pan Slammer Mouse, to enable the collecting of bonus eggs. During the event, Ronza made a visit, with several new items for purchase at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday
On 04 March 2014, the Dance Hall location opens up in celebration of MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday, with 4 new mice (Dance Party, Breakdancer, Para Para Dancer, and El Flamenco), a new weapon (The Forgotten Art of Dance), a new base (Birthday Dragée Cake Base), 4 new skins (The Forgotten Art of Riverdance Skin, The Forgotten Art of Capoeira Skin, The Forgotten Art of Disco Dance Skin, and The Forgotten Art of Dance Instruction Skin), 11 new Special items (Disco Ball, Party Supplies, Sealed Sixth Birthday Scroll Case, 2014 Birthday Treasure Chest, 2014 Rare Birthday Treasure Chest, DLU+ Gift Box, Forgotten Art of Dance Skin Pack, Cupcake Party Tray, Cupcake Party Tower, Sugar Rush in a Box, and Birthday Goodie Bag), 1 new Collectible (First Place Dance Hall Trophy), and 2 new tournaments (Dance Floor Dance Off, Dance-A-Thon).
Year of the Horse Festival
On 30 January 2014, Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise returns for the lunar new year Year of the Horse event, including the new Costumed Horse, Winter Games, and Lovely Sports Mice, new Horsepower Potion, Horsepower Charm, Horse Jade Base, Entranced LoveBot Skin, Horsehead ACRONYM Skin, Horse Festival Celebration Kit, Lunar Athletic Pack, Year of the Horse Gift Basket, Sealed Athletic Lunar Scroll Case, Athletic Lunar Treasure Chest, Rare Athletic Lunar Treasure Chest, and lots of new collectibles: Captain's Cavalry Sword, Harbour Miniature, Gnawnian Shoreline Miniature, Digby Lab Miniature, Iceberg Miniature, Acolyte Realm Miniature, S.S. Huntington III Miniature, Tribal Isles Miniature, Gnawnian Express Miniature, Zugzwang Island Miniature, Wooden Hobby Horse Miniature, and Horse Mask Collectible.
Great Winter Hunt 2013
As a prelude to the Great Winter Hunt of 2013, an Advent Calendar link was added at the top of the Heads-Up Display on 1 December 2013. A hunter could claim Advent Chocolates for any prior day, and visiting the calendar on the correct day also provided a bonus gift. The hunter has to click on the correct number in the overlay image to claim the prize for that day.
Great Winter Snowball Fight
On 10 December 2013, The Great Winter Snowball Fight event begins, with lots of new content. Hunters can travel to the Festive Snow Fort area, where they could obtain 1 new cheese (Snowball Bocconcini), 5 new mice (Snowball Hoarder, Reinbo, Snow Boulder, Snow Sorceress, S.N.O.W. Golem), 2 new traps (Ice Blaster, Glacier Gatler), 4 new charms (Extreme Luck Charm, Snowball Charm, Festive Ultimate Luck Charm, Festive Ultimate Power Charm), 8 new trap skins (Winter Steam Freezer Mk. III Skin, Festive S.L.A.C. II Skin, Festive Snow Sphynx Skin, Festive ACRONYM Skin, Festive Un-Raged RhinoBot Skin, Festive Zugzwang's First Move Skin, Festive Sandtail Sentinel Skin, Festive Phantasmic Oasis Skin), 2 new maps (Nice Treasure List, Naughty Treasure List), 15 new convertibles (Sealed Nice List, Sealed Naughty List, Nice Treasure Chest, Rare Nice Treasure Chest, Naughty Treasure Chest, Rare Naughty Treasure Chest, Passing Parcel, Snowball Mystery Pack, Bucket of Snowball Bocconcini, Fort Builder's Lunchbox, Fort Builder's Construction Kit, Festive Bundle, Super Festive Bundle, Festive Skin Pack, Ultimate Festive Bundle), 7 new collectibles (Passing Parcel, Abrasive Aftershave, Fancy Festive BB Gun, Paint Can on a Rope, Snowball Journal Theme, Triangular Chocolate Bar, Snow Fort Snowglobe), 2 new special items (Cannon Bits, Snow Block), and 1 new crafting item Ice Blaster Parts). Hunters could use the Snow Blocks to build and upgrade a Snow Fort.
Thursday Elf Encounters
Beginning 19 December 2013, remaining Thursdays during the Great Winter Hunt 2013 were designated Thursday Elf Encounters, with extra attraction of Elf Mice, as well as special Elf Encounters tournaments.
Monday Snow Days
Beginning 23 December 2013, remaining Mondays during the Great Winter Hunt 2013 were designated Monday Snow Days, with extra attraction of Snowflake Mice.
King's Giveaway 2013
The King's Giveaway 2013 started on 25 November 2013 and ended 2 December 2013. An increased number of prize mice roamed the entire Kingdom carrying with them prizes of King's Credits, SUPER|brie+ and over $25,000 of real cash. The event introduced 2 new skins (Lion Sphynx of Life Skin and King Chromo Skin), 1 new theme (Regal Theme), 1 new charm (Regal Charm), 1 new Gift Basket (Regal Gift Basket). The King's Cart was updated with new items which can be purchased for King's Credits.
The Halloween 2013 event started on 17 October 2013. The Haunted Terrortories location reopened in the standard event space. Trick-or-Treating on friend's profiles came back this year. There were four new mice introduced (Mutated Brown, Gluttonous Zombie, Sugar Rush, Titanic Brain-Taker), new trap elements (Brain Extractor weapon, Eerie and Eerier bases, Brain Charm), as well as Halloween treasure Maps and Halloween Crystal Library assignments, a new journal theme, and 8 unique collectibles.
Lucky Zombie Invasion Weekend
The Lucky Zombie Invasion Weekend event began on 14 September 2013, with this pop-up description:
BREAKING NEWS: Zombie activity has increased in the Catacombs and Mousoleum! • Travel to the Catacombs OR Mousoleum • Zombie mice are rising more frequently from their graves! • Undead Emmental seems to be involved... Do you DARE to enter the dark, cold passages of the Catacombs? Or marvel at the mouse ridden mystery of the Mousoleum? Not for the hunters feint of heart! BEWARE!
Iceberg Double Drop Week
A Double Drop Week was held from 30 August to 06 September 2013, where hunters got extra loot in the Iceberg and Slushy Shoreline areas. In the Slushy Shoreline, War Scrap loot was doubled; in the Iceberg, the Icewing's Generals mice dropped double Bottled Cold Fusion. Additionally, all mice in the two areas had a chance of dropping Stack of War Scraps or Bottled Cold Fusion as rare loot.
Curious Chemistry Weekend
A Curious Chemistry Weekend was held from 02-05 August 2013, where hunters got double Wicked Gnarly Potions and a chance for a Greater Wicked Gnarly Potion from each Curious Chemist mouse caught in the Great Gnarled Tree.
Bonus Luck Weekend
Spring Egg Hunt 2013
The Spring Egg Hunt 2013 started on 25 March 2013. It reintroduced the Chocolate Factory location where the Egg Scrambler, Hardboiled, and Chocolate Overload Mice were introduced, and where spring mice from previous years were again made available. Additionally, it re-introduced the Eggscavator, along with a new Eggscavator Charge Charm, 20 new Bonus Eggs, and 3 new Charge Eggs. Hunters were required to collect ten eggs by hunting with Marshmallow Monterey in order to encounter the Egg Scrambler Mouse, to enable the collecting of bonus eggs.
MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday
The Fifth Birthday Party Celebration started on 7 March 2013 to celebrate MouseHunt's Birthday on 7 March, with the arrival of Ronza's Traveling Shoppe. Five new Force Fighter mice, and a Super FighterBot MegaSupreme mouse, were introduced, along with the re-release of event mice from previous birthdays. Additionally, it introduced four new weapons (Ultra MegaMouser MechaBot Trap, Isle Idol Trap, Tarannosaurus Rex Trap, and Chrome MonstroBot), two new skins (Isle Idol Stakeshooter Skin and Isle Idol Hydroplane Skin), a new base (Crushed Birthday Cake Base), six new charms (Double Sponge, Safeguard, Grubling Bonanza, Red Double Sponge, Yellow Double Sponge, and Super Salt), five collectibles (Force Fighter Action Figures), and two new gift Baskets (Birthday Party Pack and Super MechaParty Box).
Year of the Snake Festival
The Year of the Snake Festival started on 11 February 2013 to celebrate both the Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day. A new location off the coast near the Harbour became the launching point for Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise. While on the cruise, hunters progressed through 1200 km of sights, with views of the Harbour, Gnawnian Shoreline, Digby Lab, Iceberg, Acolyte Realm, S. S. Huntington III, Tribal Isles, and Zugzwang Island. Hunters that completed the cruise earned a Captain's Hat that allowed purchasing 8 new Souvenirs, the S.A.M. F.E.D. DN-5 weapon, Snake Jade Base, and Chocolate Covered Reaper's Perch Skin. Mice from previous lunar new year and Valentine's celebrations were present, as well as the new Totally Not Bitter and Costumed Snake Mice, with a new Snakebite Potion for creating Snakebite Charms. The Festive Gift Shoppe also returned, offering the new Explosion Earmuffs collectible.
Great Winter Hunt 2012
The Great Winter Hunt 2012 started on 10 December 2012. The MegaBuy Mart location opened, with the Confused Courier mice unlocking 6 different stages, each with a new mouse and toy parts, prior to the culmination in buying the Wrapped Gift Trap to defeat Greedy Al.
The Halloween 2012 event started on 17 October 2012. The Haunted Terrortories location reopened in the standard event space. Trick-or-Treating on friend's profiles came back this year, and three new mice, charms and collectibles were introduced, along with a new weapon and 7 new trap skins. It was initially scheduled to end on 5 November 2012, but the ending date was moved to 9 November 2012 to allow hunters that were affected by Hurricane Sandy to take part.
Great Gnawnian Games
The Great Gnawnian Games started on 31 July 2012 with 3 new mice (Extreme Everysports, Hurdle and Trampoline), 1 new cheese (Runny), 2 new convertibles (Athlete's Kit and Training Gift Basket), 2 new collectibles (King's Medallion and Miniature Torch and a new charm (Athlete Charm).
Spring Egg Hunt 2012
The Spring Egg Hunt 2012 started on 4 April 2012. It reintroduced the Chocolate Factory location where the Coco Commander, Egg Painter, Eggsplosive Scientist and Hare Razer mice were re-released. Additionally, it introduced the Eggscavator mouse, a new charm, and collectible. Hunters were required to re-paint ten eggs in order to encounter the Eggscavator Mouse, and collect the Eggscavator loot which was a requirement to enable the collecting of bonus eggs. The Festive Gift Shoppe also reopened. The Chocolate Factory closed on 19 April 2012, although the area was still available as the Vacant Lot until 23 April 2012.
MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration
The Birthday Party Celebration started on 29 February 2012 to celebrate MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday on 7 March, and ended on 12 March 2012. The Terrible Twos Mouse, Buckethead, Party Head, Pintail and Sleepwalker mice were re-released and the Festive Gift Shoppe reopened. Additionally, it introduced the Dinosuit mouse, a new trap, base, charm, and collectibles. Hunters were required to rebuild a cake in order to lure a Dinosuit mouse to their trap, and collect the Cake Polaroid loot which was a requirement for certain purchases at the Birthday Party Celebration Trapsmith and Charm Shoppe.
Valentine's Day 2012
The Valentine's Day 2012 event started on 13 February 2012 to celebrate Valentine's Day and ended on 16 February 2012. Cupid, Romeo, Romeno, and Juliyes mice were re-released in the Town of Gnawnia, Calm Clearing, Laboratory, S.S. Huntington II, and Muridae Market locations. This event introduced the Forever Alone Mouse, which appeared in the same locations and dropped the new collectible S.A.D. Pamphlet as loot. Additionally, the Festive Gift Shoppe returned and hunters were able to send Secret Admirer Gifts to each other through the Hunter's Profile.
Year of the Dragon Festival
The Year of the Dragon Festival started on 23 January 2012 to celebrate the Lunar New Year. The Vacant Lot was converted into a grand festival of bright lights and booming sounds where event mice from the previous year's Heart of the Rabbit Party were re-released. Additionally, it introduced 2 new event mice, 2 new Potions, 2 new Charms and a new Trap Skin. The Festive Gift Shoppe also returned.
Great Winter Hunt 2011
The Great Winter Hunt 2011 started on 7 December 2011 when a massive comet traveling at 70 kilometres per second collided with Calamity Carl's Toy Factory at the Vacant Lot, causing festive explosion and snowy toy parts to be flung across the entire Kingdom.
In order to help Calamity Carl rebuild the lost toys, hunters had to gather toy parts from the festive mice, which could be attracted using Festive Feta Cheese. Loyalty Chests also included Festive Feta Cheese during the event. After a toy was built, hunters would be rewarded with Ice Coins and Toy Receipts, which enabled them to purchase hunting supplies at the various shoppes at the Festive Comet. Once hunters obtained 500 Toy Receipts, they achieved the title of Master Toy Maker and could claim a set of Nutcracker Trap Blueprints from the King.
Additionally, the King organized a Community Toy Drive, which required all hunters to collectively rebuild 1,000,000 wooden toys, 750,000 clockwork toys and 1,500,000 metal toys. On achieving the Toy Drive goal, the King held a Gift Opening Ceremony allowing hunters to open gifts under their profile trees and in team stockings. Calamity Carl, Larry and a secret admirer each gave every hunter 25 Ice Coins, 10 SUPER|brie+ and 1 Ronza Voucher respectively.
The event also introduced a second location, the Snow Fortress, on 20 December 2011. Hunters had to catch 120 mice in three areas using Festive Feta, including 3 Squeaker Claws mice at the end of each area, to collect the parts for Nutcracker Nuisance Trap and reach the Throne Room where the Mad Elf Mouse was hiding.
Meanwhile, Party Head Mouse and New Year's Mouse had stolen firecrackers from the Festive Comet Trapsmith. Hunters who had collected at least 100 Firecracker Charms and 600 Toy Receipts could buy the 2012 Big Boom Trap, a Limited Edition Tactical trap.
The event ended on 9 January 2011 when the Festive Comet and Snow Fortress melted completely. The Festive Shoppes remained open for a further three days to allow hunters to spend any/all Ice Coins they earned during the event.
Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories
The Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event started on 19 October 2011 and ended on 3 November 2011. The Haunted Terrortories location reopened in the standard event space. Trick-or-Treating on friend's profiles came back this year, and three new mice, charms, skins and collectibles were introduced, along with two new weapons and two special items. On 28 October 2011, the Bonus Team Hunt was introduced with the re-release of the Hunting Party feature. This involved catching ten specific breeds of mice, randomly generated, in order to receive a Spooky Surprise from The King.
Zombie Invasion Weekend
The Zombie Invasion Weekend started on 27 May 2011 and ended 30 May 2011. During the weekend, Undead Emmental Potions could be found as loot by hunting Zombie and Ravenous Zombie mice within the Mousoleum and Catacombs.
A second Zombie Invasion Weekend, starting on 8 July 2011 and ending 13 July 2011, introduced the Grave Robber Mouse to the Mousoleum and Catacombs. King's Credits were made available once again, by attracting and catching the Grave Robber and Zombot Unipire mice using Undead Emmental cheese.
- Trivia: Originally scheduled to end on 11 July, the event was extended due to a glitch that prevented Hunters from collecting, and storing in their Inventory, more than one Undead Emmental Potion at a time. The issue was resolved along with an explanation:
- Hey Hunters!
- It seems that some Zombie mice were guarding their stash of Undead Emmental Potions with more vigour than expected making them rather hard to come by during the first part of this ZOMBIE INVASION!
- Not wanting the invading undead mice to gain the upper-hand, the King promptly sent the always resourceful scientists of Digby to investigate. After careful study and experimentation the scientists found a spooky "bug" infestation at the Mousoluem and Catacombs. A generous splash of insect repellant quickly took care of the strange crypt-critters and now Zombie mice have once again started to drop Undead Emmental Potions at a greater frequency!
- The King knows hunters need as much practice as possible when it comes to hunting undead mice and is therefore instructing Larry to slow his own hunting efforts in order to allow the invasion to continue slightly longer than anticipated. The ZOMBIE INVASION is now anticipated to last until at least Wednesday, July 13th!
- Enjoy an extended opportunity to earn King's Credits!
Spring Egg Hunt 2011
The Spring Egg Hunt 2011 started 14 April 2011 and ended 10 May 2011. It introduced the Chocolate Factory location, where Hunters collected 9 basic eggs to unlock the final Golden egg. On finding all 10 eggs, Hunters were granted access to the Chocolate Factory where the Rocket Rabbit Mallet could be obtained in order to open the eggs and find the items inside. Additional 25 bonus eggs were then released and available to hunters with the Mallet. Four new mice, two new gifts, a new cheese, charm and three new collectible items were also introduced.
MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration
The Birthday Party started 04 March 2011 to celebrate MouseHunt's third birthday on 7 March, and ended on 24 March 2011. The Terrible Twos Mouse was re-released and the Festive Gift Shoppe reopened. Additionally, it introduced 3 new event mice, a new trap, base, charm, potion and cheese.
Heart of the Rabbit Party
The Heart of the Rabbit event started 10 February 2011 to celebrate Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day, and ended 22 February 2011. Event mice from the previous year's Heart of the Tiger Party were re-released in the Town of Gnawnia and Training Grounds. Additionally, it introduced 2 new event mice and 2 new Charms. The Festive Gift Shoppe also returned.
The Great Winter Hunt 2010
The Great Winter Hunt 2010 began on 24 November 2010 and ended on 6 January 2011. The event brought back the Festive Comet location, Festive Gift Shoppe and event mice from the previous year. Additionally, it introduced 8 new event mice, 2 new cheeses and 2 Limited Edition Hydro traps.
The 12 Mice of Winter
Starting on 29 November 2010 through 23 December 2010 mice and gifts are released every so often per calendar:
|28 Nov||29 Nov
Mouse of Winter Past
Mouse of Winter Present
Mouse of Winter Future
After mice invaded the Festive Comet during the Great Winter Star Ceremony, hunters were required to restore Holiday Cheer and retrieve the Winter Star. On catching the 12 Mice of Winter and lighting all 12 Festive lights, hunters could thaw their Frozen Fromage and the final Festi-villain, the Squeaker Claws Mouse, became available to catch.
6 Limited Edition collectibles were dropped as loot by specific event mice. These 6 items could be exchanged, along with 10,000 gold, at the trapsmith for the Explosive Toboggan Ride trap. A further 5 loot drops from 5 different, stronger mice, could be used to upgrade this trap to the Double Diamond Adventure trap.
The King's Giveaway event was held 11-17 November 2010. The event introduced 3 new event mice (Treasurer, Snooty, High Roller), three new traps via Trap Skins (Fluffy DeathBot, Grungy DeathBot, Ninja Ambush Trap). It also introduced with Prize Power, Lucky Coins, King's Credits and the King's Cart (then Prize Shoppe). It also introduced the notion of a Wishing Well at friend's profiles in order to earn more prize power.
Halloween Trick AND Treat
The Halloween Trick AND Treat event was held 20 October 2010 - 2 November 2010. The event introduced the Haunted Terrortories location (in the place of the earlier Festive Comet and Heart of the Tiger Party) and included 4 new event mice and 2 new traps. It also introduced the notion of Trick-or-Treating at friend's profiles in order to earn 2 new cheeses.
MouseHunt Birthday II
Fully named "MouseHunt Birthday II: The Revenge of the Nanny Bot!", this event was held throughout the month of March 2010 to commemorate MouseHunt's second birthday on 7 March. The event included several new mice and new traps. Additionally, a total of 16,800 SUPER|brie+ have been awarded to hunters who could catch the most Dojo Sensei, Silth and Big Bad Burroughs mice!
Heart of the Tiger
The Heart of the Tiger event was held between 9-22 February 2010 for Valentine's Day and Lunar New Years Eve 2010. It introduced the renovated Festive Comet location as the Heart of the Tiger Party and introduced 5 new special event mice breeds. The Festive Gift Shoppe also reopened with new gifts.
The Great Winter Hunt '09
12 Days 'til Christmas
A new loot item was available at the Festive Comet each day between 12-23 December 2009, each dropped by two mice (except the 12th day when four breeds of mice dropped the loot).
Once hunters collected all 12 items from the 12 Days 'til Christmas event, they could exchange them with Larry for the limited edition trap the Christmas Cracker Trap. Alternatively, if they had not collected all 12 items or simply did not want a new trap they could exchange items for 10 SUPER|brie+ each. Twelve Liters of Egg Nog, however, was not able to be traded for SUPER|brie+; instead it remained in hunter's inventory after the hunter exchanged 12 items for the trap.
|Date||Festive Mouse||Regular Mouse||Loot|
|12 December||Candy Cane||White||One Droid Action Figure|
|13 December||Present||Dwarf||Two Festive Mitts|
|14 December||Christmas Tree||Abominable Snow||Three Santa Hats|
|15 December||Stocking||Troll||Four Festive Stockings|
|16 December||Ornament||Treant||Five Ornaments|
|17 December||Nutcracker||Abominable Snow||Six Snow Balls|
|18 December||Present||Bear||Seven Gingerbread Mice|
|19 December||Elf||Dwarf||Eight Elf Shoes|
|20 December||Present||Centaur||Nine Reindeer Antlers|
|21 December||Candy Cane||Hydra||Ten Candy Canes|
|22 December||Christmas Tree||Frozen||Eleven Coloured Lights|
|23 December||Christmas Tree
|Gargoyle||Twelve Liters of Egg Nog|
Ronza's Rockin' Return
Ronza's Rockin' Return was an event held from 20 October 2009 to 3 November 2009. Giant Speaker, HitGrab Rockin' Horse, Kraken Chaos, Magma Base, and Rainbow Mohawk Wig of Awesomeness were available for sale in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
Mice in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe are found to drop Rockforth cheese as loot, which is used to attract Rockstar Mouse. Rockstar mice can be attracted in Town of Gnawnia, Town of Digby and S.S. Huntington II, where they drop Ronza's Satchel as loot.
On 28 October, Hollowhead mice were re-released.
The May Giveaway was held from 19-20 May 2009. $5000 (USD) in cash and $1000 (USD) in SUPER|brie+ cheese was awarded for catching prize mice.
MouseHunt's Birthday Giveaway
The Birthday Giveaway was held from 7-9 March 2009. In celebration of MouseHunt's first ever birthday, $5,000 (CAD) in cash and $10,000 (CAD) in SUPER|brie+ cheese was awarded for catching prize mice. During this time, Birthday mice were first released, only to appear again around MouseHunt's Birthday.
The Valentine's Giveaway was held from 14–16 February 2009. $3,000 (CAD) in cash and $7,000 (CAD) in SUPER|brie+ cheese was awarded for catching prize mice. Cupid mice were released for the first time.
New Year's Giveaway
The New Year's Giveaway was held from 31 December 2008 through 1 January 2009. $3,000 (CAD) in cash and $4,500 (CAD) in SUPER|brie+ cheese was awarded for catching prize mice. Along with the $7,500 (CAD) given away, an additional 250 Mobsters worth $10 (CAD) were set loose, bringing up the grand total of prizes awarded to $10,000 (CAD).
The Haunted Giveaway was held from 30-31 October 2008. In celebration of Halloween, $3,000 (CAD) in cash and $4,500 (CAD) in SUPER|brie+ cheese were the rewards for catching prize mice. Hollowhead mice were released for the first time, only to reappear during and around Halloween (31 October). White, Grey, Dwarf and Mummy mice were humorously costumed to befit the holiday.
$2,500 Tuesday was held on 9 September 2008. The King of Gnawnia's crown was stolen by the Master Burglar Mouse, offering $1,000 (CAD) for its retrieval. The Master Burglar Mouse was caught on the following day. Smaller prizes were also available as rewards for catching prize mice.
Hunter's Reward Weekend
The Hunter's Reward Weekend was held from 16-18 August 2008. In commemoration of reaching 50,000 daily players and successful server upgrades, over $3,000 (CAD) in cash and merchandise were the rewards for catching prize mice. Ronza's Traveling Shoppe appeared for the duration of the weekend and stocked the Chrome DeathBot.