- "Nomad" redirects here. For other uses, see Desert Nomad Mouse.
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
|Locations:||Great Gnarled Tree
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These migrant mice are always on the move. The cunning Nomad mice are skilled in both the art of pickpocketing and combat, capable of stealing cheese from other mice and even the most skilled of hunters.|
|Mouse ID#: 144|
Cheese and Charm Preference
In the Great Gnarled Tree location, the Nomad Mouse will only be attracted when hunting with SUPER|brie+.
In the Lagoon location, the Nomad Mouse will only be attracted when hunting with Gnarled Cheese and Wicked Gnarly Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Nomad Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Nomad Mouse is not known to drop any loot.
History and Trivia
- 9 April 2009: The Nomad Mouse was released with the introduction of the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 14 April 2011: The Nomad Mouse began dropping a bonus Whisker Woods Egg as loot as part of the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- 25 June 2013: The Nomad Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps with the release of Varmint Valley.
- The Nomad Mouse could also be found in S.S. Huntington II until mid-August 2010.