- "Ornament" redirects here. For other uses, see Glass Mouse Ornament.
The Ornament Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Great Winter Hunt location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt||Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The disguise that this mouse gains from enclosing itself in a Christmas ball results in some interesting challenges when it comes time to grab the cheese. First, the mouse must roll the ornament carefully up over the trap. Then, it must thread its paw through the slots at the top in order to grab the cheese. Even if it escapes the trap in time, eating the cheese is a complicated ordeal. The life of an Ornament Mouse may be hard, but it still has a ball wherever it goes.|
|Mouse ID#: 148|
Finding Event Mice
- Great Winter Hunt 2017 - 12 December 2017 through 9 January 2018
- Great Winter Hunt 2016 - 13 December 2016 through 10 January 2017
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 10 December 2012 through 2 January 2013
- Location: MegaBuy Mart
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - '20 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
History and Trivia
- 3 December 2009: The Ornament Mouse is introduced as part of the Great Winter Hunt '09 event.
- 9 December 2009: The Ornament Mouse began dropping Gingerbread Base Blueprints as loot.
- 16 December 2009: The Ornament Mouse began dropping the Five Ornaments as loot.
- 13 December 2016: The points/gold for Ornament Mouse were changed.