29 June 2020
- Fixed issue with Hunter Journal sharing to Facebook.
- Fixed issue where gift links attached to Facebook shares could not be claimed (e. g. charms from King's Crown, first time crafting, etc.)
26 June 2020
- Updated Premium Shop Trapsmith category to show the Extremely Enraged RhinoBot Skin year-round.
-- Norm Hussey
24 June 2020
- Fixed rare bug that affected display of team names, mottos, and descriptions.
- Fixed display of some hunter names on Treasure Maps and Scoreboards.
- Updated News Archives page display.
- Updated the pagination style for the Journal page.
17 June 2020
PHP 7.4 Migration
We recently upgraded our cloud servers to use the latest version of PHP 7.4. This comes with major performance improvements.
Additional changes rolled out alongside the PHP 7.4 upgrade:
- Winter Cup Dissonance Trap Skin is no longer frozen on the Marketplace.
- Updated informational message displayed when maps are able to use consolation mode to not mention that "goals may no longer be available".
- The next mobile update will correct an issue where the Fort Rox HUD erronously displays "The Dawn Destroyer mice will do 0% damage to your wall".
05 June 2020
- Fixed issue with sending supplies to non-friends who allow it.
- Restored weekly scoreboards for mobile.
- Fixed links to hunter profiles on Team page.
- Fixed Hunter Profile page issue where some names didn't appear correctly.
02 June 2020
- Desktop scoreboard page updated with a new interface.
- Minor fixes and tweaks for forum display.
- Minor display fixes for desktop map invite display.
- Fixed Facebook journal sharing.
- Corrected camp page issue where tab notifications counters were accidentally incremented multiple times.
- An ad banner was added at the bottom of the site as well as the forums.
- The various friend interaction buttons within the mobile app will now correctly update after changing friend status.
Changes related to the mobile app apply to version 1.91.3 and above