30 March 2020
- Fixed issue where clicking a power type or other "wrong trap" warning on a heads-up display would not open the trap selector.
25 March 2020
- The message indicating that a hunter does not meet the title requirement of a map they've been invited to will now show while they're on another map.
- The mobile app now shows a list of everything included in a limited-quantity in-app purchase when tapping "view" after making the purchase.
- Fixed text-overflow problem in the mobile app when viewing the Timesplit Dissonance Trap in the Trapsmith.
- The favourite mouse list on profiles within the mobile app are now correctly sorted by number of catches.
- Weapons can now be filtered by tag within the Camp page trap selector, similar to bases.
- Party Charms now give the correct bonus when paired with the Queso Factory Trap.
- The Seasonal Garden is no longer considered a "safe" area for mini-event mice, such as the Lucky Mouse.
18 March 2020
- Fixed cookie-related issue causing problems for hunters using Safari on macOS 10.14 or any browser on iOS 12.
17 March 2020
- Forgotten Art of Dance now has the correct bonus when paired with Party Charms.
- Corrected "birthay" typo in promotional banner alt text.
11 March 2020
- Fixed cookie-related issue causing problems for hunters using Chrome 80+.
9 March 2020
- Corrected error where Super, Extreme, and Ultimate Party Charms were inadvertently able to be sent to friends via supply transfer.
4 March 2020
- Fixed issue with email password recovery not working on the mobile app.
3 March 2020
- The Time Thief Mouse and Super FighterBot MegaSupreme Mouse have been rebalanced, making them slightly easier to catch.
- The point and gold rewards of various Birthday Event mice have been updated to create more consistent point and gold income in each room of the SUPER|brie+ Factory.
- Updated the look of the checkout button in the premium shop.
- Updated the look and functionality of the Discord Server Information page.
- Fixed bug where Iceberg distance travelled would not display in the Hidden Depths.
- Fixed bug where discarding a Wanted Poster from the Claw Shot City heads-up display would discard any active event map.
- Corrected a missing space between a hunter's name and the word "has" in the journal entry displayed upon leaving a map.
- Corrected missing Lucky Golden Shield when purchasing the Fluffy or Grungy DeathBots.
- Fixed rank text overflow on mobile profiles.
- Hunter profiles now display "0" instead of blank for the luck stat when a hunter's setup has no luck.
- Added a missing info asterisk/marker to the Zokor Highest Stealth scoreboard.
- Fixed bug where trap stats were occasionally incorrect on a hunter's profile page.
- Uncrowned mice on the hunter profile page are now sorted from most to fewest catches.
- Fixed bug where your own mouse stats were displayed when viewing someone else's mouse stats on their hunter profile.
- Corrected occurrences of "Dread Piratert" in various places where the Dread Pirate Mousert name appeared.
- Corrected sizing of power type icons in various locations in the mobile app.
- Fixed header images in the twisted versions of Living Garden locations showing as their regular counterparts.
- Fixed bug where crafting within the Gnawnia Rift HUD would use the 3-piece recipe instead of the 4-piece Resonator Cheese recipe.
- Fixed alignment issue in Labyrinth HUD when selecting to enter a final district.
- Larry has removed his special Lunar New Year themed armour until next year. It needs to be washed! He just loved it too much and wouldn't change out of it. Come on, Larry... You know better!
- Reverted the recent change to hunter profiles where a checkmark is earned for ever having owned an item, rather than currently owning an item.
- Fixed bug preventing transferring map ownership to someone with an apostrophe in their name.
- Updated Town of Gnawnia header illustration.