13 May 2020
- Fixed bug where recent scrolling update caused scrolling to stop working on Android 4.4 devices.
Changes related to the mobile app apply to version 1.91.4 and above.
-- Parham Taher
12 May 2020
- Fixed sidebar display issues for hunters viewing MouseHunt at a high zoom level.
- Fixed bug where some users could not horizontally scroll the page.
- Fixed bug where the background sometimes did not cover the full *page.
- Fixed a variety of HUD issues that only appeared on the forum.
- Corrected error where the Crown Collector would not appear in "Location" stats under the "Mice" tab on hunter profiles.
06 May 2020
- The Eggsweeper mini-game can be played by clicking the "Play" link in the description of shovels up until May 20.
- Moved Great Gnawnian Games mice from Event Mice to Indigenous Mice.
- Adjusted power, points, and gold of Great Gnawnian Games mice to be inline with an Apprentice-level area.
- Updated descriptions of various Great Gnawnian Games mice and related items.
- Radioactive Blue Cheese can now be traded on the Marketplace and sent via supply transfers.
- Added new tournament "His Royal Majesty's Tournament Hall Competition" which rewards Torch Charms and double the usual quantity of Tournament Tokens.
- Great Gnawnian Games mice can now appear on Easy, Medium, Rainbow, and Easy Chrome Treasure Maps.
- Great Gnawnian Games mice can now appear on Gilded Treasure Maps if opened by lower-title hunters.
- Extreme Everysports Mouse can now appear on Easy Slayer Treasure Maps and Easy Chrome Slayer Treasure Maps.
- Runny Cheese and Tournament Tokens can now appear on Easy and Medium Scavenger Hunt Lists.
- Glitchpaw mice will now appear in the King's Arms while on the loose and they will drop a King's Credit.
- Glitchpaw mice will now appear in the Tournament Hall while on the loose and they will drop a Tournament Token.
- Runny Cheese and Mild Queso can now be unlocked as a daily reward in the King's Calibrator.
- Cheddar, Marble, Swiss, and Brie can now be purchased from the Tournament Hall Cheese Shoppe.
- Corrected missing space in "1 Million" for first time catch popups.
- Marked the 2019 Lucky Codex and various Winter Hunt items as "vintage".
- The Crown Collector can now be encountered in the King's Arms and no longer encountered in the Tournament Hall.
6 May 2020
- Fixed Android bug where notifications would wake up the display. Applies to devices with "Always-On Display" feature.
- Cleaned up Android notification channels and added descriptions for what they do. Hunters may need to clear Storage/Cache to see the updated notification settings.
Changes related to the mobile app apply to version 1.91.2 and above
-- Parham Taher