(Redirected from Puddlemancer)
|Mouse Group: Seasonal Soldiers (Spring)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Physical
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Do not underestimate this mouse by its portly appearance and purple-flower-deelybopper headband. This mouse... is a Master of the art of puddle manipulation. All it needs is a small pool of last night's muddy rainwater to wreak dewy destruction on all who oppose it, hurling drops of water at traps with such great speed that it can slap the cheese right off of the trap base. The flowers are just for camouflage. Yes, camouflage...|
|Mouse ID#: 261|
Puddlemancer Mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- The Puddlemancer Mouse drops the Seasonal Garden Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- Puddlemancer Mice were introduced on 17 August 2010 with the release of the Seasonal Garden location.
- Puddlemancer Mice began to drop Sandtail Call to Arms on 22 March 2011 with the release of the Fiery Warpath location.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Puddlemancer Mice began dropping a bonus Seasonal Garden Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- On 29 July 2015 they stopped dropping the Sandtail Call to Arms as loot with the introduction of the Adventure Book.