Pumpkin Head Mouse
(Redirected from Pumpkin Head)
|Pumpkin Head Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Seasonal Soldiers (Fall)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||None|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|There are three distinct steps to pumpkin carving: draw the face, scoop the seeds, then carve. The Pumpkin Head mice, in a fit of eagerness to fit in with their transformed brethren, got a little confused during this process. Since they stuck their heads into the pumpkin before carving began, they were in no hurry to go under the knife, even if it meant a slight loss of visibility.|
|Mouse ID#: 262|
Pumpkin Head Mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday - 1 - 15 March 2017
- Location: Birthday Party Zone
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- Pumpkin Head Mice were introduced on 17 August 2010 with the release of the Seasonal Garden location.