Clockapult of Time
|Clockapult of Time|
|Power Type: Shadow|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Extremely Fresh||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|As a golden platform accelerates near 88 miles per hour, the hands of this spooky-looking clock begin to spin with incredible speed. With a faint flash of purple light, the mouse is sent far into the future. To an outside observer, the trap appears to trigger in the blink of an eye, but to a mouse caught within the event, the journey seems much, much longer. The clock begins to blur as the hands spin faster and faster. The clock face glows eerily as everything that was once the present blends to what was once the future.|
The Clockapult of Time (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Clock Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Clockapult of Time|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch a mouse using Clockapult of Time|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Clockapult of Winter Past – An unremovable-skinned version of the Clockapult of Time with identical stats.
- Clockwork Portal Trap – Requires Clock Parts from the Clockapult of Time to be crafted.
- A complete list of Shadow weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 11 August 2009: The Clockapult of Time was released with the introduction of the Jungle of Dread.
- The "nearly 88 miles per hour" and the "clock tower" portions of the description are references to the Back to the Future! movie series.
- 29 July, 2015: The point requirement for the Clockapult of Time was lowered from 20,000,000 to 12,500,000.