The Squeaker Claws is an Event Mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Great Winter Hunt location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt||Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|You better watch out! This sinister villain is bent on putting an end to all festive celebrations. What could be more horrifying than a massive, snarling mouse made of gooey, spoiled eggnog that is bent on destroying anything that remotely resembles happiness?|
|Mouse ID#: 291|
Finding Event Mice
- Great Winter Hunt 2017 - 12 December 2017 through 9 January 2018
- Great Winter Hunt 2016 - 13 December 2016 through 10 January 2017
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 10 December 2012 through 2 January 2013
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 20 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 23 December 2010 throughn 6 January 2011
History and Trivia
- 23 December 2010: The Squeaker Claws was released on as part of the Great Winter Hunt 2010 event.
- 24 December 2010: During Feed-Bake-Friday it was revealed that the Squeaker Claws is a 'little extra juicier' in terms of leveling up in hunter rank; it adds a little more percentile than other mice worth a similar amount of points.
- 31 December 2010: During Feedback Friday it was confirmed that the amount of experience points gained from the Squeaker Claws is almost the same as from a Mystic Bishop or Technic Bishop in Zugzwang's Tower.
- 13 December 2016: The points/gold for Squeaker Claws were changed.