Stuck Snowball Mouse
The Stuck Snowball Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event.
Each catch of a Stuck Snowball Mouse increases the points awarded by 500, and the gold awarded by 350 (the second catch is 2,500 points and 1,000 gold, the third catch is 3,000 points and 1,350 gold, and so on).
|Stuck Snowball Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Cheese:||See current Great Winter Hunt location||Charm:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt||Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This slick little guy has slipped and got himself stuck in snow! What's worse? He can't stop! Rolling and gaining momentum throughout the snowy hills, not one trap has yet been fast enough to catch and stop this sailing snowball!|
How big will he get? Will he ever be stopped?
|Mouse ID#: 682|
Finding Event Mice
History and Trivia
- 9 December 2014: The Stuck Snowball Mouse was introduced as part of the Great Winter Hunt 2014 event.
- Every catch of a Stuck Snowball Mouse causes an additional message to be left in the Hunter's Journal:
- I just caught a Stuck Snowball Mouse for the X time! Poor guy keeps rolling though, getting bigger and bigger - pretty soon I should even get more loot from him!
- I look forward to the next time I catch him!
- Before the 51st catch, the message changes slightly every multiple of five catches:
- I just caught a Stuck Snowball Mouse for the X time! He's definitely much bigger now. The next time I catch him, I should be able to get more stuff!
The image of Stuck Snowball Mouse changes as the hunter catches more of it.