- "Sylvan" redirects here. For other uses, see Sylvan (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
Great Gnarled Tree
Jungle of Dread
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These tiny mice are incredibly quick and agile. Their oily fur resembles leaves and allows them to easily camouflage themselves amongst the flowers and bushes that line the floor of Whisker Woods.|
|Mouse ID#: 201|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Sylvan Mouse is attracted only to the following cheeses:
No Charms are required to attract the Sylvan Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Sylvan Mouse in the following locations:
The Sylvan Mouse is not known to drop any loot.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Sylvan Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- 31 March 2009: The Sylvan Mouse was released with the introduction of the Calm Clearing.
- 17 April 2011: The Sylvan Mouse began dropping the Stripy Red Egg as loot in the Great Gnarled Tree as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Sylvan Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- The Sylvan Plushie collectible is based on the Sylvan Mouse.