There are seven known locations in this region:
- This small island was once attached to the mainland before a mighty storm washed away a massive piece of land. Members of the three tribes were then trapped where they were forced to work together to build a means of travel back to the mainland. Cape Clawed now acts as a meeting place where the elders of the tribes discuss diplomatic matters.
- The shores of the great Tribal Island is where the Elub Tribe call home. The Elub utilize the resources of the ocean to build tools and shelter. Use of a Hydro trap is highly recommended while hunting for the Elub.
- The Nerg Tribe use the tall grass for camouflage and the sturdy trees as defensive positions making their village hard to infiltrate. Use of a Tactical trap is highly recommended when hunting for the Nerg.
- The dunes are a harsh, barren wasteland where only the toughest of mice can survive. The Derr Tribe take advantage of their ability to survive and navigate in such a dangerous terrain as a defensive strength which allows them to maximize their offensive abilities. Use of a Physical trap is highly recommended when hunting for the Derr.
- Named by the tribes, this dangerous jungle is home to some of the most terrifying mice ever discovered. Long ago the leaders of the tribes discovered a spicy cheese made with peppers capable of distracting the mighty beasts of the jungle. This peppered bait may be the key to luring these mice to a trap...
- This volcano is said to have long ago given life to the entire island in a massive eruption. For this reason the tribes have long worshipped the Dracano, bringing offerings of peppered cheese to a fearsome winged mouse they believe to be a deity.
- This foreboding sea cave has fierce, unpredictable tides that can easily wash unsuspecting Hunters out to sea. Those who seek the spirits of this darkened grotto should arm a Shadow, Arcane or Forgotten trap, and use Vanilla Stilton as bait.
- Additionally Balack's Lantern is required to enter this location.
History and Trivia
- Cape Clawed, Elub Shore, Nerg Plains and Derr Dunes were released on 21 July 2009.
- Jungle of Dread was released on 11 August 2009.
- Dracano was released on 29 September 2009.
- Balack's Cove was released on 17 May 2010.
To move to a new area within the game, click on the TRAVEL button. The map will show all your discovered areas, as well as any travel costs or special considerations of note in a specific area. It will also show the minimum rank required to hunt in that area.