Claw Shot City
- 1 Overview
- 2 Wanted Poster
- 3 Mice
- 4 Hunting Strategy
- 5 Shops
- 6 History and Trivia
- 7 Links
|Claw Shot City|
|Region: Varmint Valley|
|Travel Requirement:||Calm Clearing Map Piece|
|Required Power Type:||Law|
|Number of Mice:||21|
|Release Date:||25 June 2013|
|It was a dry and dusty day in Gnawnia when the Old West rolled into town... And with it came some of the meanest, nastiest creatures you ever did saw. The local Marshall needs MouseHunters to help bring the Law back to this valley. Will you help track down the lawless Wild Bunch gangs?|
Claw Shot City is a location in the Varmint Valley region requiring a minimum rank of Lord/Lady and the Calm Clearing Map Piece to enter. Mice are unable to steal a Hunters' supplies in Claw Shot City.
There are 6 groups of mice found on Wanted Posters and which group a Hunter finds is completely random. Each Wanted Poster contains one Ringleader and 4 Accomplices. It does not matter where the Accomplices are caught, but all 4 must be captured before the Ringleader can be encountered.
The Corrupt Cartel
The Dirt Dealers
The Scamping Scammers
The Thieves Gang
The Travelling Terror
All mice in this area are from the Wild Bunch group and are weak only to Law weapons.
The Bounty Hunter Mouse is the only source for Sealed Wanted Posters, which contain one of six varieties of Wanted Poster.
All Ringleader mice and most Accomplice mice require that a Hunter have an open Wanted Poster before they can be attracted.
Each Wanted Poster contains one Ringleader and 4 Accomplices and all 4 Accomplices must be captured before the Ringleader can be encountered.
The Gang encountered in Claw Shot City is determined by which of the six varieties of Wanted Poster is open.
Hunters must capture a Bounty Hunter Mouse to obtain a Sealed Wanted Poster. Sealed Wanted Posters contain Wanted Posters, which are required to attract most Accomplice mice and all Ringleader mice. Sealed Wanted Posters are not a guaranteed loot drop.
The Bounty Hunter Mouse can only be attracted if Hunters do not have a Sealed Wanted Poster in their inventory and do not have an open Wanted Poster. Hunters must claim the Bounty Reward to close out a completed Wanted Poster if they wish to encounter another Bounty Hunter Mouse.
Cheese Preference and Loot
Will not appear when:
Wanted Poster is open or
Sealed Wanted Poster is in inventory
|6,000||4,000||X||Sealed Wanted Poster |
Sheriff's Badge Charm
|Upper Class Lady||4,500||8,000||Accomplice||Accomplice||Accomplice|
Mice with Special Requirements
- Relic Hunter Mouse – This mouse visits the Claw Shot City on an irregular basis. It does not consume cheese or charms. Hunters must have an Ancient Relic in their inventory to attract this mouse. The Ancient Relic will be taken by the Relic Hunter Mouse in exchange for a Relic Hunter Scroll Case.
- M400 – This mouse will sometimes be available in Claw Shot City when Hunters are actively working an M400 Hunting Research Assignment. It is attracted only to Fusion Fondue which will not attract any other mice. It drops a wide variety of loot.
To acquire a Wanted Poster, Hunters must capture a Bounty Hunter Mouse. These mice drop the Sealed Wanted Poster which contains one of six types of Wanted Poster. The Gang found on a Wanted Poster cannot be determined before opening a Sealed Wanted Poster, so Hunters seeking to hunt a specific Ringleader may be required to obtain and open several Sealed Wanted Posters.
When working a Wanted Poster, Hunters must capture the 4 Accomplice mice before the Ringleader mouse can be encountered.
- The Prospector's Charm increases the chance to attract a Prospector mouse.
- The Sheriff's Badge Charm guarantees that a Wanted Poster will drop when catching a Bounty Hunter mouse.
- The Cactus Charm provides a bonus of 2,500 power when armed with the Claw Shot Base and S.L.A.C. or S.L.A.C. II.
- The Super Cactus Charm provides a bonus of 2,500 power when armed with the Claw Shot Base and S.L.A.C. or S.L.A.C. II.
- M400 Bait Research Assignment - This assignment may require Hunters to track down specific items from Claw Shot City mice in order to complete it.
- M400 Hunting Research Assignment - This assignment may require collecting 1 Piece of M400 Intel from mice in Claw Shot City and/or capture the M400.
Wanted Posters are Area-Specific Treasure Maps, therefore Hunters may NOT have a Wanted Poster and another Treasure Map open at the same time.
Many mice in Claw Shot City are often found on Relic Hunter Treasure Maps.
Hunting Tips by Larry
This here town is chock full of the roughest, rudest and most downright reckless mice I've ever encountered! It seems like none of the old traps can bring them to heel, and they're just running roughshod over all an' sundry!
Your trap will need to be a new kind of tough to bring Law and order to this burg - be sure to visit the Trapsmith and get yourself a new trap!
The local Marshall is run ragged protecting the good people of Claw Shot City, and is turning brave hunters into honorary Sheriffs so that they can help! He's issued a series of bounties for the worst of the Wild Bunch gangs, and I've got a stack of them right h- oh, dagnabit! That Bounty Hunter Mouse just stole off with them! Well, you'd better catch him and get them back! Bring down that Bounty Hunter, reclaim the Wanted Posters, and corner the lawless gangs that run Claw Shot City!
You'll need to rustle up the gang's crew first before you can smoke out the ringleader of each gang - it's a good thing you can bring a friend along as your Deputy to help track down these lawless mice!
If you're finding it tough riding, try out the Prospector's Charms for a helpful power boost, or take a gander at the Sheriff's Badge Charm in the Charm Marketplace to really stick it to that Bounty Hunter Mouse!!
You'll be rewarded Fool's Gold for completing each Wanted Poster, which is pretty valuable around these parts! You can use it to purchase a stronger Law power type trap at the Trapsmith. As more shop owners and citizens move into the city to help it grow and expand, more goodies are sure to come, so collect as much Fool's Gold as you can!
Good luck, and good huntin', pardner! As for me, I'm gonna lay low in the local saloon... It's almost high noon, and those mice sure are hungry!
These are the shops that can be found in Claw Shot City:
|Fort Rox Battle Summons||25 Fool's Gold||None|
|Cactus Charm||2 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Door Guard Charm||1 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Dusty Coal Charm||1 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Greasy Glob Charm||1 Fool's Gold||N/A|
Can also be crafted
|Roof Rack Charm||1 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Supply Schedule Charm||1 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Curds and Whey||12||3|
|Most Wanted Theme||750 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Balack's Claw Crate||21 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Furoma Claw Crate||17 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Iceberg Claw Crate||25 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Tribal Claw Crate||20 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Zugzwang's Claw Crate||30 Fool's Gold||N/A|
|Claw Shot Base||75,000
350 Fool's Gold
title to equip
title to equip
500 Fool's Gold
title to equip
History and Trivia
- 25 June 2013: Claw Shot City was released as part of a new region, Varmint Valley, introducing a new weapon type, Law (S.L.A.C. and S.L.A.C. II), 21 new Wild Bunch mice, a new charm, the Sheriff's Badge Charm, a new currency, Fool's Gold, and Wanted Posters. At this point, only the Thugs gang actually had a Wanted Poster, leaving only 12 of the 21 new mice available to catch.
- 27 June 2013: The Thieves gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 3 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 1 July 2013: The Scamping Scammers gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 2 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 3 July 2013: The Dirt Dealers gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 2 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 5 July 2013: The Travelling Terror gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 1 more Wild Bunch mouse.
- 8 July 2013: The Corrupt Cartel gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 1 more Wild Bunch mouse.
- 3 November 2016: The Claw Shot City Cartographer was added as part of the release of the Fort Rox location.