|Mouse Group: Wild Bunch (Misc)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Law||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Claw Shot City||Loot:||None|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Tumbleweed mice are not actually mice per se but rather a rudimentary form of mousey transportation, often crammed full of squealing mice. Unfortunately for the mice, they don't always get to control where these vehicles tumble nor if they even want to ride in one or not. Usually these gnarled twig cages come rolling out of no where, nabbing mice as it rolls over them and randomly flinging them out when the wind causes it to pick up enough speed.
Still, for the undiscerning mouse, this is considered the number one form of public transportation in Claw Shot City, but... that might also be due to the fact that it is the only form of public transportation available.
|Mouse ID#: 484|
Tumbleweed mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday - 1 - 15 March 2017
- Location: Birthday Party Zone
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- Released on 25 June 2013 as part of the Claw Shot City content.
- The Tumbleweed Mouse was painted during an Art edition of Feedback Friday and incorporated suggestions provided by Hunters during the broadcast.