From MHWiki

Shouldn't the Venus Fly Trap be purchase "at" the Great Gnarled Tree instead of "in" it? (Which is why I originally worded it that way before it was changed.) Not sure how you can buy it from inside the tree.

IMHO GGT is the name of place, not tree itself. --Pus 18:14, 24 April 2009 (UTC)