- "Tiny" redirects here. For more uses, see Tiny (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Tiny Mice have two major advantages over larger mice. First of all, a morsel of cheese can feed a Tiny Mouse for more than two weeks, unlike larger mice who gobble the cheese up as soon as they get it. Secondly, when they attack a trap, the weapon often misses them entirely, leaving them free to pursue the cheese. Stubbornness is the only reason Tiny Mice get caught at all. Once they win a piece of cheese, they won’t let it go, even if it’s five times their weight.|
|Mouse ID#: 239|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Tiny Mouse is attracted only to SUPER|brie+ in the King's Arms and Windmill locations.
The Tiny Mouse will not be attracted when hunting with Grilled Cheese in the Windmill location.
In the Meadow location, the Tiny Mouse is attracted mainly to SUPER|brie+, but Brie Cheese and Gouda Cheese may also be used, though the attraction rate will be much lower.
No Charms are required to attract the Tiny Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Tiny Mouse in the following locations:
The Tiny Mouse drops Packets of Flour in the Windmill location.
The Tiny Mouse is not known to drop loot in the King's Arms and Meadow locations.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Tiny Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
Spring Egg Hunt
- The Tiny Mouse drops the Tiny Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- Prior to the release of the Tiny Mouse, it appeared in an error message with this image and the following text:
- The Tiny Mouse's little legs were too slow to fetch your data.
- Your profile data timed out while loading.
- Please wait a few seconds before reloading the page.
- 30 June 2010: The Tiny Mouse was introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 14 April 2011: The Tiny Mouse began dropping the Antique Green Plaid Egg as loot in the Meadow as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Tiny Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 19 September 2013: The Tiny Mouse gained a taste for Brie Cheese and Gouda Cheese during the Gnawnia population shift, although SUPER|brie+ still remains the most effective.
- 25 March 2014: The Micro Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Tiny Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Tiny Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 5 October 2021: The Gold for Tiny Mouse was increased as part of the Town of Gnawnia and Windmill gameplay updates.