- "Tiny" redirects here. For more uses, see Tiny (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Tiny Mice have two major advantages over larger mice. First of all, a morsel of cheese can feed a Tiny Mouse for more than two weeks, unlike larger mice who gobble the cheese up as soon as they get it. Secondly, when they attack a trap, the weapon often misses them entirely, leaving them free to pursue the cheese. Stubbornness is the only reason Tiny Mice get caught at all. Once they win a piece of cheese, they won’t let it go, even if it’s five times their weight.|
|Mouse ID#: 239|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Tiny Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Tiny Mouse in the following locations:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Tiny Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Tiny Mouse drops the Tiny Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- Prior to the release of the Tiny Mouse, it appeared in an error message with this image and the following text:
- The Tiny Mouse's little legs were too slow to fetch your data.
- Your profile data timed out while loading.
- Please wait a few seconds before reloading the page.
- 30 June 201: The Tiny Mouse was introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 14 April 2011: The Tiny Mouse began dropping the Green Plaid Egg as loot in the Meadow as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Tiny Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 19 September 2013: The Tiny Mouse gained a taste for Brie Cheese and Gouda Cheese during the Gnawnia population shift, although SUPER|brie+ still remains the most effective.
- 25 March 2014: The Micro Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Tiny Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Tiny Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.