|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||None|
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
Satchel of Gold (1,000)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These hideous mice lurk under bridges and rocks waiting to ambush MouseHunters, although their wretched scent often gives them away! Trolls yell their rude, incoherent babbling to any MouseHunter they come across, happy to scare people away from their lairs. Those who fall victim to them are quickly clubbed and their possessions ransacked. Some mice just have no manners! A final word of advice: never feed the trolls!|
|Mouse ID#: 211|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Troll Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Troll Mouse only in the Lagoon location.
The Troll Mouse drops the following loot:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Troll Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- The original image of the Troll Mouse was edited to add warts to the nose to prevent confusion over what was being depicted.
- 22 April 2009: The Troll Mouse was released with the introduction of the Lagoon location.
- 25 June 2013: The Troll Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps with the release of Varmint Valley.
- The description for the Troll Mouse has changed since its release. The original description read as follows:
- These hideous mice lurk under bridges and rocks waiting to ambush MouseHunters, although their wretched scent often gives away their position! Trolls yell their rude, incoherent babbling to any MouseHunter they cross, almost taking pleasure from it. Those who fall victim are quickly clubbed and their possessions ransacked. Some mice just have no manners! A final word of advice: never feed the trolls!