- Awesome - just totally awesome - thanks for sharing -- Ralphminer 03:41, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for sharing all of this data. Are they enough runs to say anthing about loot drops? -- Ralphminer 16:46, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Hi Twentypence, about the recent extrapolation you added to the working copy of the new effectiveness tables, there are some parts that contradicts existing information.
- Forgotten traps are listed as confirmed Normal effectiveness against the Bat Mouse, but your estimate shows that Forgotten traps against similar Physical mice in Burroughs and Whisker Woods regions is Less Effective.
- Forgotten traps are listed as confirmed Less Effective against Shadow mice in Burroughs region, namely Ghost, Mummy, Vampire, but your info lists it as Normal against Lycan and Ravenous Zombie.
Also appreciate if you can provide a quick breakdown or explanation on how you arrived at the estimates in Talk:Effectiveness (to keep the table related discussions in the correct area), so that it becomes clearer to everyone and there's more eyes (hopefully) going through it. Thanks! -- Grexx 15:13, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
All Mice table
Don't get me wrong – I like your latest edit there quite a bit. Nonetheless I would like to point you to a discussion about this --> Talk:Mice#Table_Width. While I was there I looked at the last column and believe by now it is obsolete so we would gain some room for the points'n'gold implementation. Let me know when and if I can help with this. ____m. 22:53, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- I agree, notes is obsolete and I'm going to be playing with it little by little to get the information in. If there are still issues with the width then the locations for black widow can be edited. Twentypence 04:05, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- Removed the notes section, don't worry about the gap at the right of the table, that will disappear with adding in points and gold. Twentypence 04:38, 24 March 2011 (UTC)