(Redirected from Vinetail)
|Mouse Group: Seasonal Soldiers (Spring)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Physical
|Locations:||Seasonal Garden||Loot:||Spring Key Shard|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|With prickly fur like the thorns of a wild rose, and a long tail that grows in curlicues, the Vinetail mouse is not a rodent that you want to get your hands on, in the literal sense. Using its root feet for stability, it threads its tail into a trap, then grows a small tendril around the cheese. If the trap puts up a fight, the Vinetail mouse either digs its heels in (literally) and tries to pull the cheese out, or just lets the vine break off so it can grow a new one and try again.|
|Mouse ID#: 274|
The Vinetail Mouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Location: Festive Snow Fort
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
History and Trivia
- 17 August 2010: The Vinetail Mouse was introduced with the release of the Seasonal Garden location.
- During the Great Winter Hunt 2010 and the Great Winter Hunt 2011, catching a Vinetail Mouse in Festive Comet would increase the Tower Amplifier.