The A-MAZE-ing Aura provides:
- +5 Luck Bonus in both the Labyrinth and Zokor
- Bonus chance of preventing Dead End Clues in the Labyrinth
- The Manaforge Smith Mouse will drop an extra Powercore Hammer
- The Soul Binder Mouse will drop an extra Sacred Script
- The Paladin Weapon Master Mouse will drop an extra Infused Plate
- The Retired Minotaur will drop one of the following: Powercore Hammer, Sacred Script, Infused Plate
- All three district leaders and the Retired Minotaur will drop the new Puzzle Box Infinite Labyrinth Skin
The following message appears in the Hunter's Journal when claiming the Aura:
- I found all the Lost Puzzle Pieces and unlocked the Labyrinth Puzzle Box!
- Solving the mystery of this magical puzzle box has revealed to me the secrets of the Labyrinth!
- The A-MAZE-ing Aura is now active for my trap while in the Labyrinth and Zokor, granting me +5 Luck and a bonus chance to block Dead End Clues!
- This aura expires on March 1.
When hunting in the Labyrinth, if the Aura prevented a Dead End Clue, this message is left in the Hunter's Journal:
- The power emanating from the A-MAZE-ing Aura allowed me to completely ignore the Dead End Clue and keep my bearings straight!