Abominable Snow Mouse
|Abominable Snow Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Abominable Snow mice are far from bashful. They love to play innocent pranks that always seem to involve pelting others with a barrage of snowballs. These mice are occasionally seen wandering down from the Mountains to give hunters a hard time.|
|Mouse ID#: 1|
Outside of events, the Abominable Snow Mouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
All power types are of normal effectiveness against the Abominable Snow Mouse.
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 15 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Year of the Snake Festival - 11-25 February 2013
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7-20 December 2011
- The Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Location: Festive Comet
- The Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
- Monday Mystery Mouse - 16 November 2009
- Christmas season - 11-24 December 2008
History and Trivia
- 11 December 2008: The Abominable Snow Mouse was released.
- Just before Christmas 2008, the Mountain became the Abominable Snow Mouse's sole habitat.
- The name and visual appearance of the Abominable Snow Mouse are based on common incarnations of the Abominable Snowman legend.
- 16 November 2009: The Abominable Snow Mouse was chosen as the first "Monday Mystery Mouse".
- 25 January 2011: The Abominable Snow Mouse began to drop Divine Orb as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Abominable Snow Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Abominable Snow Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of Rift Plane.