Welcome to the MouseHunt Wiki, where users can contribute their knowledge of the MouseHunt world for all to see.
MouseHunt is a popular application on Facebook that uses passive gameplay to help the player, referred to as the hunter, catch mice with a variety of traps in order to earn experience points and gold. MouseHunt was developed by members of HitGrab, Inc. and sampled for Beta testing in early 2008. On March 7, 2008, MouseHunt was officially released on Facebook to the general public.
The MHWiki (as it will be referred to from here on out) is intended to inform the populace of Mouse Hunters and those who have any interest in the MouseHunt world and its intricacies.
Here is where you'll find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions...
Visit the FAQ page.
- Mousehunt Horn Timer by Pooflinger
- Mousehunt Log Summarizer by Pooflinger
- Mousehunt Tariff Calculator by Pooflinger
MouseHunt Discussion Boards
- Terms of Service
- Details of Discussion Board Areas
- Respect, Politeness and Behaviour (Netiquette)
- Child Online Safety
- Adopt a Novice/Apprentice MouseHunter
- CIA on MH
- Mousehunt Math Quizzes
- Newbie Begging and Deterrent League
- Non-Violent Mouse Removal Charity
- Painfully Vomiting Mouse, Rubbish Cheese
- M.A.I.M - Mice Annihilated Inhumanely by Mousehunters