Stuck Snowball Mouse
The Stuck Snowball Mouse is a breed of mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event. It is known to drop Great Winter Hunt event-related loot, and was the first mouse to have progressively larger loot the more times it is caught.
This page was last updated to represent preferences for the Great Winter Hunt 2014.
|Stuck Snowball Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Points:||2,000+ *||Gold:||650+ *|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Locations:||Festive Ice Fortress||Loot:||Arctic Asiago Cheese|
Satchel of Gold
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This slick little guy has slipped and got himself stuck in snow! What's worse? He can't stop! Rolling and gaining momentum throughout the snowy hills, not one trap has yet been fast enough to catch and stop this sailing snowball!|
How big will he get? Will he ever be stopped?
* Each catch of a Stuck Snowball Mouse increases the points awarded by 500, and the gold awarded by 350 (the second catch is 2,500 points and 1,000 gold, the third catch is 3,000 points and 1,350 gold, and so on).
The Stuck Snowball Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Arctic Asiago Cheese, but has a lesser attraction to Standard Cheese, Gingerbread, Festive Feta, Seasoned Gouda and Snowball Bocconcini.
If a hunter defeats the Ice Tower boss for the current week, then they have a Bonus round where every additional 20 catches with Arctic Asiago Cheese will give a guaranteed attraction of a Stuck Snowball Mouse on the 21st hunt.
Every catch of a Stuck Snowball Mouse causes an additional message to be left in the Hunter's Journal:
- I just caught a Stuck Snowball Mouse for the X time! Poor guy keeps rolling though, getting bigger and bigger - pretty soon I should even get more loot from him!
- I look forward to the next time I catch him!
Before the 51st catch, the message changes slightly every multiple of five catches:
- I just caught a Stuck Snowball Mouse for the X time! He's definitely much bigger now. The next time I catch him, I should be able to get more stuff!
The quantity of loot dropped by Stuck Snowball Mouse depends on the number of catches caught by the hunter (not counting previous events), as shown in the table below:
|Catches||Toboggan Nitro||Arctic Asiago||Winter Charm||SUPER|brie+||Satchel of Gold|
|1st – 5th||1||1||-||-||-|
|6th – 10th||1||2||-||-||250|
|11th – 15th||1||2||1||1||500|
|16th – 20th||1||2||2||1||750|
|21st – 25th||2||2||2||2||1,000|
|26th – 30th||2||3||2||2||1,250|
|31st – 35th||2||3||3||3||2,000|
|36th – 40th||3||3||3||3||3,000|
|41st – 45th||3||4||4||4||4,000|
|46th – 50th||3||5||5||4||5,000|
|51st – 181st||3||7||7||5||10,000|
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Location: Festive Ice Fortress
- Cheese Preference: All Festive Ice Fortress cheeses, but prefers Arctic Asiago Cheese
- Attraction: At any time, but guaranteed after every 21 hunts with Arctic Asiago Cheese after defeating each week's Ice Tower boss
- Loot: Advent Chocolate, Arctic Asiago Cheese, Ice Coin, Satchel of Gold, SUPER|brie+, Winter Charm
History and Trivia
- 9 December 2014: The Stuck Snowball Mouse was introduced as part of the Great Winter Hunt 2014 event.
The image of Stuck Snowball Mouse changes as the hunter catches more of it.