The Trick mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual Halloween event.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Halloween)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Halloween location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Halloween||Loot:||See current Halloween location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|When Trick Mice are around, forget the candy-coated kids' stuff-- they are brazen spirits of the netherworld on a mission to scare Hunters out of cheese, and they take their job very seriously. Hunters report that Trick Mice have scratched ghostly claws up their backs, made ketchup 'blood' run from the mouths of Jack-o-lanterns, and even levitated them into the Haunted Mansion's graveyard while they were sleeping! Catch as many Trick Mice as you can, and you'll be doing some good for your fellow Hunters|
|Mouse ID#: 283|
Finding Event Mice
- Halloween 2016 - 13 October through 3 November 2016
- Halloween 2015 - 21 October through 3 November 2015
- Halloween 2014 - 14 October through 4 November 2014
- Halloween 2013 - 17 October through 7 November 2013
- Halloween 2012 - 17 October through 9 November 2012
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories - 19 October through 3 November 2011
- Halloween Trick AND Treat - 20 October through 2 November 2010
History and Trivia
- 20 October 2010: The Trick Mouse was introduced with the Halloween Trick AND Treat event.
- When the Trick Mouse was released in 2010, it was only weak against Arcane, Forgotten, Physical and Shadow type traps.
- When the Trick Mouse was released in 2011, Draconic, Hydro and Tactical type weapons became effective against it.