- "Goblin" redirects here. For other uses, see Candy Goblin Mouse.
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||None|
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Goblins are extremely quick and extremely greedy, making them very capable pickpockets. They love to drop from the trees in an effort to scare hunters and steal their cheese and gold. If you feel a drop of slimy drool hit your shoulder from above, or hear a mind-numbingly obnoxious laugh, prepare for an aerial Goblin assault|
|Mouse ID#: 86|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Goblin Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Goblin Mouse only in the Lagoon location.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Goblin Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- The original image of the Goblin Mouse was edited to remove a piece of the loincloth that created confusion over what was being depicted.
- 22 April 2009: The Goblin Mouse was released with the introduction of the Lagoon.
- 25 January 2011: The Goblin Mouse began to drop Flawless Orb as loot.
- 18 April 2011: The Goblin Mouse began dropping the Wavy Purple Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 29 July 2015: The Goblin Mouse began dropping Scrap Metal as loot.